• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my nasty slut simone

• Thread starterlondon cuck
  • Start date
L

london cuck

this is my wife simone tell me how you think she should be fucked

Attachments

• 289760_4d5214de.jpg
    289760_4d5214de.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2,297
  • delicious777_1740151.jpg
    delicious777_1740151.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,814
She's a princess so she should be royally fucked.
In fact i'm sure she deserves a retinue of dark men to service her.
Yours in lust
Mitch

hey

sure looks like a black cock slut to me.

mention a hot and hard black dick to her, and watch her pussy get all wet.

yes i bet her pussy gets soaked when shes near a black man. i wonder if her hubby cleans that ass and pussy after its been filled with potent black seed?

I think she should be fucked up the ass hard and ruff

I would like to give a good solid fucking when I am in london in October. She needs all three holes filled.

black bull?

•hi all just wanna say thanks for your replies keep them coming and we need another black bull for simone so if your in london,
tall, fit,black n hung then please e-mail either me or simone(slutsimone@hotmail.co.uk) for a possible meet

When is the divorce going to finalized? :twisted:

Re: black bull?

im in london and will give you my blk cock and fill you up woth my cum any time im avaible for you pussy any time

Id love to do her ass in a sandwich does she like havaing more than one lover at a time, she looks like she handle all kinds of cocks.

more

more pics? any of her in action?

how to fuck this girl

I'd make her do a strip tease for me and then a long and slow lap dance. Then I'd make her get on her knees and give me a long slow blow. I'll make her give me another show by playing with her pussy in various postions but mainly face down, ass up facing me. Finally I'd come down and fill that pussy till she begs for me to stop.

I'm Dr_damn, I live in east London
I’m very interested
This is a link http://www.profilepic.com/dr_damn wit my pics
If you are interested then email back on emelson_b hotmail.com and we can sort something out

Users who are viewing this thread