• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My need to please my master

• Thread starterpurringpussy
  • Start date

purringpussy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2004
My urge , no my need to please my black master took over every thing else , my body shook at the thought of him, i wanted to feel his big hard cock fucking me hard his big hands roaming all over my body taking me making me his.
I knelt in front of him taking in his magnificent black body, kissing his chest feeling the hairs on my lips my tongue flicking over his nipples, running my tongue down his hard stomach.I look in to his eyes as he tells me "make your master hard suck my cock" i feel his hand on the back of my hair pushing my head down on to his hard black cock, i lick the tip savouring his sticky pre cum in my mouth, it tastes so good , pushing my tounge down his slit wanting more of his pre cum.I open my mouth wider sucking greedily on his hard cock, he grabs my hair pushing my head down deep, so i am taking all his cock in my mouth, feeling it slide down my throat, i try not to gag on it i want to please him so much, sucking his cock is such pleasure,feeling that hard cock in my throat makes my panties damp, my pussy aching with the thought of this hard cock of my masters fucking my mouth. I cup his heavy balls in my hand squeezing gently as i suck harder on that swollen cock, his hand pushing my head down harder the salty taste of his pre cum deep in my throat.
He pulls me back of his cock and tells me to stand up, he looks at me and orders me to strip, my hands are shaking as i unhook my bra, my breasts swollen my nipples so swollen that they ache, "come here my white slut", i stand in front of him he takes my nipple in to his mouth sucking on it greedily i gasp with pleasure and arch my back.My body trembling as i feel his fingers start to probe my pussy, i open my legs to him " make me your slut my black master make me yours".I feel his fingers open my lips my pussy is dripping as he slides 2 fingers in to me pushing them deep so they are rubbing on my cervix, i can feel my pussy being stretched as he fucked me hard with his fingers letting another finger slide in with his other two, my wet juicy pussy exploding in a gushing orgasm.
"Bend over my white bitch" i turned and bent over the table my ass and pussy ******* for him, "you are mine and i am going to take you as i please" as he impales me on his 10 inch cock slamming in to my pussy hard and deep.Taking me to the edge my head spinning my feet leaving the floor every time he slammed his cock in to me.He whispers in to my ear " come baby come for daddy" , My body shaking all over as he slaps my ass every time he slams his hard cock in to me.my body shaking as i orgasmed again and again showering his cock with my pussy juices, as his long strokes of that rock hard cock coaxed the last drops out of me.
He went and sat on the chair " come to daddy baby come sit on my lap" i went over and straddle his massive cock, feeling my self being impaled on it, sliding in to my pussy stretching it again.I look down and see his big pink lips suckling on my swollen nipple his big black hand fondling my other breast, oh the sight of that black hand against my white flesh .I slam my pussy hard down on his stiff cock," YES YES FUCK THAT BLACK COCK MAKE YOUR MASTER PUT HIS SEED DEEP IN YOU" I could feel him in me deep throbbing my head reeled my body shaking, my pussy soaking his cock with cum, looking deep in to his eyes as i rode that powerful cock, feeling his hands grabbing my ass tight. I scream " COME MY BLACK MAN MY MASTER " you plow in to me deep i ram my pussy hard down on to your cock i feel you shake and your cock throb as you shoot your hot cum deep in to me "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss oh godddddddddddd" your seed deep in me my black lover my masters seed deep in my womb.
This is what i am made for to please my black master .

Attachments

• smudged.jpg
    smudged.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 991
  • dc.jpg
    dc.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 892
mmmmm

baby, you write the hottest stories

believe me baby they can get a lot hotter than that xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Tree, I promised you a reply!

I loved your story and went back to read all the others you've posted. I know you a lot better now, and it's a turn on to see your progression into a black cock SLUT, who needs and wants to please her black master with every hole.

And your stories are fucking dirty and hot. Carry on writing, slut ;)

your progression in the lifestyle is totally immersed in your writings i cannot express enough how proud i am of the SLUT YOU HAVE BECOME now we gotta get ur ass to philly . encourage others thru your writings to love and enjoy as well as SUBMIT to the POWER OF THE BLACK MAN. I TRULY LOVE YOU MY SEXY FUCK SLUT FOR BLK DICK

Hair holding and touching your toes = both powerful signs that BBC reins supreme - all good in this part of the world.

Illustrated stories are always very welcome. This is a great breeding one.

Users who are viewing this thread