• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My old lover Robert

• Thread startershe_likes_2_be_touched
  • Start date

she_likes_2_be_touched

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2011
About 8 years ago I briefly took a lover named Robert, because at the time I was pissed with my boyfriend Stephen. Over the years there have been several other "lovers" with Stephen's blessings, but Robert was the first guy I ever cheated with. By far Robert has always been the best and was the only guy who really got me off.

I dont know if it was just because he was the first one I cheated with or the fact that I called my bf at the time so he could hear me getting my brains fucked out but I have always desired to be with Robert again.

Well lo and behold we connected again recently, and of coarse we are planning to meet again for drinks and "whatever". I of coarse told Stephen about this and he is fine with it. He is actually going to watch my kids so I can go meet my old lover.

Robert and I are planning on meeting at a secluded lakefront at night so we can talk and have some privacy if you know what I mean. Just the idea of seeing him again has me SUPER EXCITED and WET!! Robert is prolly about 8-9 inches and really thick!! Such a big change from my bf who is like 4 inches or so.

So hopefully Robert will lean up against one of them old oak trees and finger and lick me till I cum hard. Then slide my jeans off and fuck me nice and hard in the dark til my pussy is full of his cum!!! Gawd I can't wait to feel that huge cock sliding in me!!

Then again I think when I get home, I will show the bf what my pussy looks like when a real man gets done with it!! And if he is nice...maybe I will let him lick me clean!! Then again, maybe not!! Guess my pussy boy better be on his best behavior!! LOL.....

Mac,
One thing I do know. Stephen is not going anywheres! I dont worry that he is going to go hook up with anyone else.

He knows where he has it made. :)

Kat

hmm nope babes i am not going anywheree, she actually did not want to be with other guys, she told me she was happy with me and told me i was the only one who pleased her, whether that was true or not i dunno, but she did cheat on me in past and iloved it but she changed and did not want others, i was one pushing her to cheat and be with other guys and i cant wait for her to do so, recently she cheated on me and i loved it, she took off for lunch and meet a old fuck buddy and he fucked her good, she recorded it so i can listen to it, that was so hot, i am small and i love hearing a big cock make her scream and moan, its so erotic because when she is with me she is not that loud or moans as much,

i will be patient and wait for it to happen, i am the one pushing her to do it, and this week she is goign to meet for drinks, i know nothing will happen but i cant wait for second visit for when i get loose seconds.

Make sure Step-hen eats the creampie you bring home. By lapping enthusiastically on your pussy until your feet curl with another orgasm, it forces Step-hen to prove (by both action and thought) that he fully accepts that it is your right to have lovers to your own agenda.

A creampie is an honorable, well-earned reward for a cuckold, for the emotional excitement and stresses he feels when he supports you going out on dates.

I suggest that Step-hen should buy you an item of clothing each time you go out on a date, so you can always look your very best. When you are attractively dressed, your lovers ejaculate a LOT MORE cum into your pussy, because he see you as "hot property, a trophy wife".

It can be incredibly exciting if a lover fucks another man's wife.

His testicles will be completely empty afterwards, and feel as though they have been massaged with skilful hands as they tingle to encourage more sperm to be made for the next encounter.

Nothing ventured...nothing gained.

I must say I do like how some of the women here think, especially Sarah. I guess I have never thought about the benefits of this arrangement Stephen and I have. Sexy clothing, shoes, dinners...LOL Oh I think I am getting it now!!

Honestly before I met Stephen I had been with about 40 guys in a span of two years. I had just gotten divorced and had been married for about 10 years and I could count on one hand how many people I had ever slept with...4-5 total.

Something amazing happened when I got divorced. First off, I realized I LOVED sucking cock. Now this is very funny because my ex begged me for years and I always told him no. When I was in Jr High once I was with an older black guy and he ****** me to suck his dick in a parked car. Ever since then sucking dick was a total turn off. I would never do it for any guy I was with.

But like I said after the divorce I tried it and I LOVED it!! Mostly I LOVED the power it gave me!! It was a huge turn on for me because of what I could get a man to do or say when I had his cock in my mouth!! I have been told that I give the best head ever by MANY now. It amazes me at how many guys would tell me it was such a huge turn on for them because I liked to do it and was enthustatic when I did it. I guess alot of women are still turned off by it and refuse to do it for there husbands and/or boyfriends.

During that time in my life I decided that I liked this "sucking cocks" and decided I was going to try everything out there. I fucked tons of guys...white..black....asian....arabic. You name it. I had a couple one night stands and a few relationships. Mostly all was my age or older, but never younger.

Until I met Stephen I had never fooled around with younger guys! Well Im here to tell you there is 15 years difference between us and when I tell people this they are all like " Oh I know why your with him..you wanted a boy toy so you could fuck all night!!" Nope, in reality when I met him he looked like a punk. Baggy blue jean shorts, white muscle shirt, gold chain and comes driving up in a Camaro. I thought to myself... I must be fucking desperate! LOL.

He was totally not my type, but he seemed so mature and was a nice guy online so I decided to not blow him off but be his friend. Our friendship developed into a "buddy" relationship and after several years we fell in love. When we first started having sex I was like wtf is up with his little dick. He would always make a comment about being "average".. well I quickly told him average was "7.3" inches not "5"...LOL The first time he fucked me I could hardly feel it in me....LOL.

Why do we always fall in love with guys who have small dicks and the hot good lucking guys with big dicks are assholes? I have never figured this out? Well with all that being said, I do love my little man alot and I am glad that he is cool with me being with others. There's nothing like being a guy who has a big dick and coming home to my little man and him getting off on how loose I am. Honestly at that point I dont feel him in me at all. But I will say this... that is the time I usually get off! When I am with the other guys VERY rarely will I cum. I do not know if its because I am nervous, or because they dont know what it takes for me to get off or maybe they just dont care. I am guessing it's the lack of an emotional connection I have with them.

Sex with my little man is amazing emotionally, but physically it is totally lacking. Any one else have this problem? In all reality, I could be happy to just be with him, I only fuck others to make him happy.

I am hoping that my old boyfriend Robert will be just what I need, He is the only other guy who has gotten me off since I have been with Stephen.

Come on Wed....lol
Kat

Hmmm you act like your gonna do something Wednesday. I know you better. I'm glad u love me being smal

So Kat, will you ever let Stephan watch you fuck another guy? What if he is hiding in a closet or would you let him openly watch you fuck? I think average is 6 inches long. Surely with all the guys you have fucked most were average huh?

Cleaner
Yes he has watched me from the closet because the guy I was with would never let him watch,
Also he did watch me once with another guy but the guy had preformance anexity and could not keep it up.
He mostly likes to listen and see the evidence of my encounters. If I meet someone and they are ok with letting him watch then that is fine too.
As for the size issue....99.9 % of the guys I was with in the past was 8 inches or larger. Several were 10 inches. And to be honest if I was with a guy and he had a small dick or sucked in bed I kicked his ass to the curb and never saw him again.
Stephen is the only one that had a small dick that I didn't do that too. :)
I <3 him is why I guess.
Kat

hmm yep i am small but i put it on you and you get sore and others wont get you off like i do, ic ant wait for you to be stretched from a hung guy,

Users who are viewing this thread