• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My shy 23 yr old wife wants to be shared 1st time

• Thread starterBambam123
  • Start date
Where from is she?

PM for details

I would fuck the shit out of her with my big dick. Her ass looks nice.

PM me now then

I am on now if there are any Bulls or Doms on. I have about a dozen or so candid pics of her! IM me right away for the code for you to check out my wife.

boudoir wife pics cuck said:
I am on now if there are any Bulls or Doms on. I have about a dozen or so candid pics of her! IM me right away for the code for you to check out my wife.

Hey you should probably make your on post instead of hi jacking mine

I just have to say my wife has the sexiest eyes I have ever seen, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 864
Bambam123 said:
I just have to say my wife has the sexiest eyes I have ever seen, what do you guys think?
The top 1/2 of her face seems cute :cool:

Haha ya she is really cute!! Very cute sexy but innocent looking and loves to fuck hard!

There are guys who would like to lie on their backs and let her pee her panties whilst sitting on their face. Then they would hand over $50 to take her panties home as a "reminder souvenir" of the time they got extra lucky with a horny wife (put on her pedestal by her submissive husband).

check your message

ohh she got a great ass...it needs bigger cock to fill her holes

im_bull said:
ohh she got a great ass...it needs bigger cock to fill her holes

yes she wants bigger but she said you have to go in nice and slow to work it in since her pussy is tight and fresh as she has only had one dick in her pussy ever and that has been mine.

Looking to show her now. I am kinda interested in knowing what you think of her and her body, and whether or not I should watch as you post her.

boudoir wife pics cuck said:
looking to show her now. I am kinda interested in knowing what you think of her and her body, and whether or not i should watch as you post her.

admin please delete this post, he seems to be a spammer!! Thank you very much

Taking her

Would love to help seduce her to anal. Would want to fuck her sweet tight pussy also. To get her hot we can watch some excellent films I have. If you are willing, I will do the seduction and back door action. Thanks for being willing to share her. She is really hot.
Best Regards,
wifepleaser2007

bambam ur gurl is really !! sexy, not only her ass. her face is sexy 2, with her beautiful eyes. maybe next time u like 2 show me her tits ??

Your wife is so damn sexy, lovely ass! I would bend her over n fuck her deep n hard!

she said I could post more pics of her tight naked pussy tonight when i take some more and so every one can see more about how tight is truely is

Bambam123 said:
she said I could post more pics of her tight naked pussy tonight when i take some more and so every one can see more about how tight is truely is

Looking forward to it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread