• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Shy Wife’s Big Tits

Funtimessd

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2018
My shy wife is a bit of a prude but I love her big tits! Tell me what would would do with them!! Tribute are always welcome!!

20BC4593-DAC3-4C91-B21F-C12E72BC2B6D.jpeg

Reactions: CoOut, oppor, Nazareth and 3 others
Funtimessd said:
My shy wife is a bit of a prude but I love her big tits! Tell me what would would do with them!! Tribute are always welcome!!

20BC4593-DAC3-4C91-B21F-C12E72BC2B6D.jpeg
she’s gorgeous. i’d put her on her hands and knees next to a mirror, then pound her pussy while watching those huge sexy tits swing back and forth. when i’m ready to cum, i’ll tell her to sit up so i can spunk all over her tits until my seed is dripping from both nipples.

Reactions: Funtimessd
mmmm, nice hairy cunt to go with nice tits. how bout a look at the ass?

Reactions: Funtimessd and Capt. Ron
Not only has she got some nice big tits , she's got one hell of a body . She's ripe for some good titty fucking !

Reactions: Funtimessd
Capt. Ron said:
she’s gorgeous. i’d put her on her hands and knees next to a mirror, then pound her pussy while watching those huge sexy tits swing back and forth. when i’m ready to cum, i’ll tell her to sit up so i can spunk all over her tits until my seed is dripping from both nipples.

She would need a lot of your seed to cover those tits, I would love to see you tribute those tits!!

Reactions: Jong
Sh
jps18 said:
Not only has she got some nice big tits , she's got one hell of a body . She's ripe for some good titty fucking !

She does love a good cock between her tits!

Let’s here it!

Users who are viewing this thread