• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My shy wife

• Thread startermcath01
  • Start date

mcath01

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2007
Here's a couple of my shy wife, like em???

no need to be shy

mcath01 said:
with a body like that, no need to be shy, if you got it flunt it. Give me a weekend with her and when she comes home she will be a changed women.

great ass.

ooh i like em shy

at first :D

she is very hot looking

pic for her

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 425
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 291
I want her bad!

I want her bad!

Love her, but what is your agenda here? have you shared her? Has she been blacked? Is she, are you ready to adopt the "lifestyle"?

E-mail me: www.caesars_lair@yahoo.com

oohhh damn what a nice ass

Nice and thick body!!!

mcath01 said:
She has a hot body. Can we see the bush!!!!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since you asked . . . I am a wannabe and she is the typical reluctant wife. She is aware of my desires, but doesn't take them too seriously. I do like sharing her pics and hearing how much you guys like them. I am trying to convince her to take advantage of my nature, but because I am so devoted to her I have to go at her pace. At least she has learned to appreciate the attention she gets and she will tell emwhen guys flirt or check her out, so we have made some progress, but its been slow going.

be patient

i got your pm i will email you soon i started on this site just like you and got a lot of good advice from people on this site now we wont have it any different she loves it and we are stronger than ever just be patient and let her know its not so you can fuck other women

steaveblue said:
i got your pm i will email you soon i started on this site just like you and got a lot of good advice from people on this site now we wont have it any different she loves it and we are stronger than ever just be patient and let her know its not so you can fuck other women

Great. look forward to hearing from you

I have learned to be patient and at least i think she is warming to the idea. Here's a couple more or her for those of you that like her pics

As said so often

mcath01 said:
I have learned to be patient and at least i think she is warming to the idea. Here's a couple more or her for those of you that like her pics
Don't over do, don't push, you have to use a bit of old fashioned phys. she has to be comfortable with your trust and her own level of trust in herself. Never hurts to share exciting true life stories you get from here or other sites, if you know a couple that you can meet that has been doing this a while not for sex but to work it into converstation that might help. One big thing is go in to it with complete honesty, let her know your willing to and must have guidelines you both can live with. One thing I have found, don't be fooled by a lot of what you read, there are always exceptions and kinky people of all kinds, but most of the people I know personaly that are into swinging, open life styles, hotwifing, the wifes do not want a gay husband, a little bi maybe, but they don't want him wearing chasity belts and are not about seeing there husband with another man or woman for that matter. For example, my wife let me spend weekend with a female freind while she had a male freind with her, we talked on phone every evening shared stories of what we were doing, two things she wanted to hear from me, was the other woman was not as good or hot as her, and I loved her. She has no desire to see me with another female. There are exceptions to this, but I think you will find the woman wants it to be about them doing this for themselves and convinces herself she is doing it for you too. In my book and experinces if she cuts you off then there is trouble in the kitchen, because its about sharing, trust and love, and if you start that crap about not wanting to do her but just let other men, unless you have a medical reason for that, then there is trouble at the bucher shop. Soon, very soon, your just sharing a house, roomates and women don't get married to be a roomate. So again don't push, you have to sell this over time, good luck

She definitely has a nice ass. If you can get her to open up then all bets are off. I want some of that nice ass. Haha

a few more of her

Here's a few more, hope you like em, keep the comments coming

There's no reason

to be shy, with a body like that. Thanks for sharing.;)

wow that one hot wife nics ass thx

Prospect

Take your time she has it in potential... she will cuckold you, don't worry! She knows what she is doing, she plays with you... Take my word you 'll be (happily) surprised.... :cool:

shes fine

mcath01 said:
duee, your lady is a hottie. not some fake model type. her body is perfect.. could do sooo much to her. please send pics with face would soo enjoy. very nice!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread