• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sissy hubby lost his virginity last night

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
I was sitting in an armchair with my legs spread. My sissy hubby were in a doggy position and licking my pussy. The bull immediately started fucking him strongly. At first, everything was painful for hubby. In the end, he enjoyed it a bit, receiving the bull's cum.

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, Dickered, h5t6ca and 10 others
I only sucked another man off to completion, still waiting for a man to mount me and fuck me like the sissy I am

Reactions: SubCuckSean, Jayisintexas and Creaminside
nikolija said:
I was sitting in an armchair with my legs spread. My sissy hubby were in a doggy position and licking my pussy. The bull immediately started fucking him strongly. At first, everything was painful for hubby. In the end, he enjoyed it a bit, receiving the bull's cum.
I have taken my wife bull like 15 years ago,it is great

nikolija said:
I was sitting in an armchair with my legs spread. My sissy hubby was in a doggy position and licking my pussy. The bull immediately started fucking him strongly. At first, everything was painful for hubby. In the end, he enjoyed it a bit, receiving the bull's cum.
Very good. Keep up your good work with your castrated sissy cuckold, Ms. Nikolija.

That’s a great way to lose it. I lost mine 4 months ago. Lost balls 3 months ago.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried
wifelovesblacks said:
That’s a great way to lose it. I lost mine 4 months ago. Lost balls 3 months ago.
How and why did you lose your balls, Wifelovesblacks?

And, how have you been doing since your castration? Do you find it satisfying to be your sexy wife's castrated cuckold?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
During my first time I was also hesitant to fuck the cuck but it was the most dominant experience I ever made

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, Focker and Custer Laststand
tsenio said:
During my first time I was also hesitant to fuck the cuck but it was the most dominant experience I ever made
I am sure of that

Users who are viewing this thread