• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my slut g/f

• Thread starterukcuck1
  • Start date

ukcuck1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 14, 2010
it all started for me about 10yrs ago, my girlfriend was working as an amature model, she was struggling to find bookings & money was tight. thats when she decided to advertise herself as a model/******, the work picked up & she loves it.. at first she drew the line at oral, she would do this without a condom but would not do full sex with clients, that changed when one of her regulars persuaded her (with offer of extra cash) so she gave it a go,
i was working at the time & to help put my mind at ease, & being a voyeur i set up a spy cam & connected it to a video recorder.
i'd rush home to review the tape hoping she'd had a busy day -) often id masturbate while watching what she'd been upto, i didnt see myself as a cuckold, i hadnt even heard the expression..
things progressed when i saw her having unprotected sex via the spycam, it was a weekend so i was in the house, hiding while they fucked in the next room, that really turned me on, even though he pulled out & cum in her mouth i knew then what i wanted her to do..
the work turns her on too, so after most sessions we'd have sex, she'd often comment "see how wet i am" , i'd usually just agree but last week i suggested she could be a whole lot wetter! she didnt get it at first
but during sex i mentioned how i'd seen her riding bareback, & that it excited me more than anything i could remember,
she guessed right away what i wanted & the next oppertunity she got she went the whole way, i watched from the
next room as he fucked her , cum inside her, then rested & did it again putting another load up her!
i was so turned on, as soon as his hour was up & he left she came into me dripping with his cum, i entered her right away & experienced sloppy seconds for the first time !
so, does that make me a cuckold? even though the guys dont see me & the fact that they pay her?
i'd be interested to hear your views!
M..

MVC-158Fa.jpg MVC-163Fa.jpg MVC-172Fa.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Does the risk of STDs (HIV, HEP, AIDS) excite the both of you? Keep this up. It will be only a matter of time before you are both dying from terrible, painful, and expensive diseases :)

slutswantbigwangs said:
Does the risk of STDs (HIV, HEP, AIDS) excite the both of you?

no more than the rest of you that let others cum in their wives i guess ?

ukcuck1 said:
no more than the rest of you that let others cum in their wives i guess ?

Everyone else drives over the speed limit, all my friends are jumping off cliffs and shooting heroin, everyone else is lapping up toxic creampies from wifey!

It's called risk management.

Intelligent people seek out lovers in an intelligent manner. They make them run through the tests. They get to know the person a bit first. Even still that isn't foolproof. Risk is still there.

What you and your wife have done, however, is a whole different ball game!

I like this picture -- I typed in "Russian Roulette" and this was on page 1. What do you think?
95026262.jpg

Just a matter of time :)

aids.jpg

Friendly cheers!

slutswantbigwangs said:
Intelligent people seek out lovers in an intelligent manner. They make them run through the tests. They get to know the person a bit first. Even still that isn't foolproof. Risk is still there.

like the ones who write about letting their wives pick up guys in bars ?
anyway, they usually book a couple of hours, one at least so she gets to know them a "bit" :)

anyway, as i said in my first post, that was 10 years ago, these days she works very little, does'nt use the agency at all & has just a couple of long term clients, both married guys in their 40's, the risk is minimal..

Users who are viewing this thread