• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut gf/wife

• Thread starterCsceals
  • Start date

Csceals

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2020
Dated 3 years. Then When we were on a break. Soft breakup...i also dated others.

she dated a frat guy she knew from college for a month. Then the next frat guy asked the 1st guy if he could ask her out ( she told me)... so they dated til 6 weeks ...right b4 valentines day. He breaks up with her...
Then in may we were starting to go out again... we werent officially back on... but i took her to see our favorite band at a local bar.
After the show.. at 11pm we were drinking at the bar... and her ex walks up with the other frat guy...pretty random...

I meet him she actually whiapers in his ear. And they leave... 20 minutes later.. me and her go to bathroom. I go in tell her ill see her at bar or in line...

Im in there 45 seconds. When i get out... shes gone. Vanished.

I called her phone she answered. Heard a commotion.. sounded like laughing....

So.. she then turns the phone off. I hear from her at 11am the next day. I go over to talk.

I asked her what happened. She said she was mad at me bc we were fighting ( we werent). And she had gone downstairs to leave with her gfs...and went home with them.

Long story short.. i belelived her.

Years later..after kids. ..she tells me that ahe actually went bar hopping with her exes and then went home with her gfs.

Then this jan she tells me that the frat exes also went home with her and her gfs at her gfs. But the guys left.

Then this may.. she tells me that the gfs werent there and she left with the frat guys.

She said ahe hasnt had any sex with either guy. That night or when they dayed months b4.

She has always said that shes only had aex with me and her college bf.

Reactions: baddy145
Csceals said:
Dated 3 years. Then, when we were on a break, soft breakup. I also dated others. .......... Years later... after kids... she tells me she actually went bar hopping with her exes and then went home with her gfs. Then, this Jan., she tells me that the frat exes also went home with her and her gfs at her gfs. But the guys left. Then, this May... she tells me that the gf's weren;t there and she left with the frat guys. She said ahe hasnt had any sex with either guy. That night or when they dated months before. She has always said she's only had aex with me and her college bf.
Sounds like your wife has a flexible relationship with the truth. "Alternative truth" is in style these days, among many people, what with Trump being president (if you're writing from the U.S.)

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like your wife has a flexible relationship with the truth. That... i.e., "alternative truth".... is in style these days, among many people, what with Trump being president (if you're writing from the U.S.)
I am...yeh she does...

Got the following accidental text from her :

"Hey call me when you get this...if you can. Jd is taking the boys to the movies at 3pm. Wanted to see if you were free to get together.".

Then 5 minutes later:
"Oops, in was trying tonsee if diana and gabby wanted to get together"

Then:
"And to think u could be so rude and not invite me to the movies"

Reactions: baddy145
Csceals said:
I am...yeh she does...

Got the following accidental text from her :

"Hey call me when you get this...if you can. Jd is taking the boys to the movies at 3pm. Wanted to see if you were free to get together.".

Then 5 minutes later:
"Oops, in was trying tonsee if diana and gabby wanted to get together"

Then:
"And to think u could be so rude and not invite me to the movies"
Yes, you mentioned that in an earlier post (that I commented on).

Reactions: Csceals
Yeh.

:rolleyes:

No. Its really true. Unfortunately. Its what ive lived with . How can u make it up.

Csceals said:
No. Its really true. Unfortunately. Its what ive lived with . How can u make it up.
Simple... you make it up.

RKitz said:
Simple... you make it up.
Ok. Sadly its true. It sux that its too messed up to believe. Trust me.. its not been fun. Why do u think its mafe up?

Its pathetic but true

Csceals said:
Its pathetic but true
she's probably had a lot more cock than you think.

RKitz said:
she's probably had a lot more cock than you think.
Yeh. I know. Shes had a wondering eye for years. Literally.. wed be out at the mall years ago... and shed check out other guys.... i asked her about it... she said... shes a people watcher. Ironically never to girls or old unatractive dudes

Then help her be a slut. Find guys to fuck her

Reactions: bonemeal
RKitz said:
Then help her be a slut. Find guys to fuck her
Yeh.. thats true. I dont think she needs help. Lol

Csceals said:
Yeh.. thats true. I dont think she needs help. Lol
you want to watch her?

Reactions: Csceals

Users who are viewing this thread