• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my slut goddess

• Thread starterslinky67
  • Start date

slinky67

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2007
This is my wonderful slut, the toys pics more than show what she is capable of taking quite easily and really enjoys. 6 months pregnant and just a fucking machine and yes, sorry to ruin the illusion, the child is mine!
let me know you all think!

slinky

Attachments

• hotwife-1.jpg
    hotwife-1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 806
  • hotwife-2.jpg
    hotwife-2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,310
  • hotwife-3.jpg
    hotwife-3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 662
  • hotwife-4.jpg
    hotwife-4.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,025
  • hotwife-5.jpg
    hotwife-5.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 642
some more

Here are some more...she has easily the loosest pussy i have ever known...her toys as you can see are huge, very thick, never needs/uses lube, or even needs to warm up to them...and you can tell she isn't even close to struggling at all with the size....and yes, i know, hard to believe...but this is the cock that actually knocked her up...and in less than 45 seconds!

She described me fucking her to a friend...and told her...its like putting your thumb in your mouth...about as wet...and about as tight as that as a fit!

Attachments

• hotwife-6.jpg
    hotwife-6.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 372
  • hotwife-7.jpg
    hotwife-7.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 346
  • hotwife-8.jpg
    hotwife-8.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 587
  • hotwife-9.jpg
    hotwife-9.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 413
  • cuckold.jpg
    cuckold.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 471
Mmm, gotta love pregnant sluts!

Thanks for sharing. Has she cuckolded you yet..?

I fucking ADORE pregnant women. She's so hot!

Pregnant women are sooo hot.

Thanks for the pictures. Rated your thread 'excellent.'

Thanks for the pictures.

Congratulations slinky :)

Those nipples have got my fingers itching to see how sensitive they are......

I may not match the size of those toys, but she could tit-wank a good load of skin cream over that belly of hers while I take over dildo-pounding duty on her hot pussy.

yes

Thanks...Dildo pounding duty is a good way of putting, i have become quite good at it...she is even curious for me to try it as a strap on, on her. But yes, that size is pretty hard to match...as you could imagine!

Hot pics of a hot girl!

Users who are viewing this thread