• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my slut neice

• Thread starterfogman
  • Start date

fogman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2005
okay where do i start. I have a seventeen year old neice. Now she is the kind of hot looking blonde babe who should be destined to ride on big black cock for the rest of her life. I see her as the daughter i never had. She is so sexy. Anyway, it had always been my dream for her to be a servant of black cock. She had her first boyfriend. He was a white boy. I was a little bit upset but hey, she has got to learn. Recently she broke up with him. Now some time in the past, she had been away with afriend of hers on holiday. She texted on my mobile while she was away, telling me what she was up to. She joked to me that she was with a big black guy. Of course, this sent me into overdrive but i couldnt let it show. I teased her by saying "I guess he has used the old i have got a twelve inch cock routine on her." She was a little shocked but i was trying to sow the seeds as it were. Anyway recently she had been texting a lot on her phone. When she was out of the room one time, i sneaked a look at her messages. To my utter delight, they were from a guy named lucas. My hands were trembling as i read the following messages. The guy lucas was describing how he loved the way she was sucking his thumb. He went on to say that if she sucked on his big black shaft that same way, things would be great. He went on to say that he knew is cock was big ,but he would take things slowly with her. He said that it may take some time to get his cock into her but it would be so good when it happened. I was in heaven at reading this. I was so proud that she had found her purpose in life and from the moment she accepted that hot black cock into her pussy she would be forever a black cock slut. Now, as she is the daughter i never had, i intend to make this a reality for her. It is now my mission in life. As she looks after my baby daughter when my wife and her are out, i intend to give her all the lee way i can by telling her exactly how long we will be out the house for so she can do what she has to do uninterupted. I have checked her personal belongings while she has been at my house for condoms and i have found some. Wouldn't it be terrible if somehow those condoms were to become damaged in some way. I will keep you all posted as to future events.

fogman said:
Wouldn't it be terrible if somehow those condoms were to become damaged in some way. I will keep you all posted as to future events.

You gonna pay for the abortion? I don't think she'll enjoy that.

Hope I am not spoiling your fun...

But I will agree with lance. Let them enjoy sex, first.

If you damage/mutilate the condom, and she is NOT ready to raise a child...it adds a burden on your niece. I am certain Lucas is capable, but from my experience, the majority of Black men are not capable of raising a family...let alone themselves.

IF they are ready, they will know when...or fate will intervene.

For those that would disagree with the above: Note that I said the majority of Black Men - not all Black Men. I would appreciate it if those that read this post not jump to conclusions, or badmouth me for speaking my mind - Please read the post fully BEFORE adding any contradicting messages.)

Users who are viewing this thread