• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut wife enjoying two guys

• Thread starterLogan007
  • Start date
I prefer to be the last one she gets in a night, wether I'm number 2 or 20. It always feels best to me when she is so loose she can't even feel my little cock. She is so worth it.

...your camera is out of focus...adjust it man...lets see some clear pictures.
She is hot...

Sorry, these are mostly screen caps from the video I took that night.

being last

Logan007, like you my preference was always to be last also. But a few times over the years, the other part of the sandwich would get hard again and drill her little pussy again and on a few of those occasions I wasn't able to get it up again, even tho she wanted me to. GTR

After taking 2 cocks at once she finished off the two guys all over her face, then I added my load to the two already on her face.

Most of the pics from this night were taking from the video I took. One of the guys took the shots of me cumming on her face with his camera.

Over all it was a great night, and I can't wait to do it again. I love my Slut!

Attachments

• Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 413
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 357
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 358
  • Img_2906.jpg
    Img_2906.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 394
  • Img_2909.jpg
    Img_2909.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 377
Fabulous shots... of a fabulous lady! You are a lucky man, with a lucky wife. Tell her I would do pretty much anything to lick her face clean after she had 3 loads spent on it.

Awesome pics! Shes gorgeous and you are a very lucky man. Enjoy!

probably sperm on the lens causing lower quality photos, but if we use our imagination we can FEEL what she is feeling with thaaaaaaaaat trouser snake doing it's
obligation fucking.

Fantastic pics man Love em ...keep them cummingSlutwifeshare's Profile Take a look at a few pics Ive posted on hamster ...Love to trade with you ?

Very nice pics

Some great pics there, lucky guy!

Thanks, we love all the great comments, they get us both going.

Soo interesting, soo beautiful pics. I just imagine how good Aila is feeling when Hers other mens cocks are fucking Her, really really hard and long time. I Imagine this woman is my wife, even Aila has begger boobs. This lady has very nice tits, indeed.!

Users who are viewing this thread