• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut wife

• Thread starterUsemywife
  • Start date

Usemywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2004
I would love to hear from guys in the upstate NY area. Let her know what you want to do with her, the nastier the better. E-mail and PMs welcome too.

Wet Holes

I would love to see her asshole stuffed full of big black cock!

OK

I'll stuff her . Let's talk. Do you travel? How far? I'min Ohio...

Lets talk

Love the ass pics.... she 's got an ass for fuckin and stuffin. I'd luv to fill her with my 9inch. I live in the niagara falls area..is that close for you??? e-mail me and lets talk blkshaft@hotmail.com

I love this shot!

I'd love to see a load sprayed across her ass!

How about my load leaking from her well use holes?

just looking at the pictures just turns on a black nigga like me
I wish I was there to take it off,I love pink wet pussy like that and with this big black veiny jamaican dick i would let it sleep in that pussy just how you would like it.

Black Cock in Albany

Hi, email me at blackswingman@yahoo.com. I'm in albany, ny and I'd love to put some black dick in that sweet looking ass. I'd also luck to suck on those juicy pussy lips. Email me for more info.

More pics

Here are a couple more pics I resized. Thanks for the replies, and the e-mails. We will try to reply to all of them. Let her know what you think of her!

One more

We have some other pics, let us know if you want to see more.

Turned over

I like her better flipped over ass up!!!

I want to eat her after she has been filled twice from BBC

nice pics

first of all im from upstate ny near rochester and would luv to feed some pipe to your wife, stroke her deep and suck on her toes. Do things to your wife that Ripleys cant beleive...

looks like my wife alot

This could be my CA - if she had more hair on her cunt

look good with something in it

UseMyWife said:
I'd love to see a load sprayed across her ass!

love to clean it after.

Users who are viewing this thread