• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut wife

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
This is Ed, Emily's husband. I told her I was going tell everyone here what you are really like. Emily told you that I force her to do things. Not all true. If I don't satisfy her , which is seldom she goes crazy. Not one morning passes with her suckling my cock. Exhausts me till my dick explodes in her mouth. Then she gets up sits in front of me showing me her pussy wanting me to fuck her.
"If you don't fuck me, someone else" she says in a threatening tone.
If I don't comply with her she finger fucks herself to another orgasm.
Emily is the one who wants to wear the mini skirt, so she can show off her pussy in public, not always wearing panties She knows I get a raging hard on and it turns her on too. She has made the acquitance of a girl a year younger then her making love to her in front of me. Tells me to fuck her. I said no, bringing her into an outburst. So she fucks her with a strap on

For this weekend she invited a couple of men to the apartment. One of them fucked her on our wedding day. I know she sees him because she has come home with a wet cunt. She is a true slut. I met her at a party seeing her with smeared lipstick, she probably had come from giving a bj. I fell in love with her and within several months we were married. My fucking cock is hard right now but Emily isn't here to take care of it. Just had to say something about Emily.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, lnohhnvm, aussiehorse and 1 other person
Emilybee said:
This is Ed, Emily's husband. .......... She [Ms. Emily] is a true slut. I met her at a party seeing her with smeared lipstick, she probably had come from giving a bj. I fell in love with her and within several months we were married. My fucking cock is hard right now but Emily isn't here to take care of it. Just had to say something about Emily.
Aw.... poor guy. Despite your trials and tribulations, though, it sounds like Ms. Emily is indeed the woman who turned you on so intensively that you asked for her hand in marriage shortly after meeting her — and, she excepted. So, it also sounds like Ms. Emily identified you as a man who appeals to ner.

Emilybee said:
This is Ed, Emily's husband. .......... Not one morning passes with her [not?] suckling my cock. Exhausts me till my dick explodes in her mouth. Then she gets up [and] sits in front of me showing me her pussy, wanting me to fuck her. "If you don't fuck me, [I'll find] someone else" she says in a threatening tone. If I don't comply with her, she finger fucks herself to another orgasm.
On those occasions, why not reciprocate and bring Ms. Emily to orgasm with your tongue and lips — i.e., after she sucks your cock, thus bringing you to ejaculation, why not bring Ms. Emily to orgasm by being her cuntsucker?

Custer Laststand said:
On those occasions, why not reciprocate and bring Ms. Emily to orgasm with your tongue and lips — i.e., after she sucks your cock, thus bringing you to ejaculation, why not bring Ms. Emily to orgasm by being her cuntsucker?
Ed told me he posted here. He lied on some points.

Emilybee said:
Ed told me he posted here. He lied on some points.
ok, and?.....

lnohhnvm said:
ok, and?.....
Ed makes me out as being a nymph, but he commands me

Users who are viewing this thread