• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Slut

• Thread starterNyccpl30
  • Start date

Nyccpl30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2004
NYC Area
She has shown off her pussy many times but is nervous about taking the next step. She doesn't think other guys will really want her. That's me using her favorite toy on her but she would much rather have the real thing. Your thoughts?

Attachments

• DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,013
  • DSCF0008.jpg
    DSCF0008.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac
I really liked wht I saw

How can a lady that beautiful think she is not attractive.
I would go on my knees immediately to lick that pussy until she comes.
Thne I would fuck it, while kissing her breasts and hold her tights in way way that a man can only do.

nice pussy

I love those meaty lips, awesome looking fuck hole!

Last edited by a moderator:
A few more pics

I would post more but not getting much response. Maybe her fears are correct. Come on guys let her know what you think!

Attachments

• __tn_Ellie+2[2].jpg
    __tn_Ellie+2[2].jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 2,150
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac
Her fears are misplaced!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sexy

Thanks for posting the body picture. She is hot. Very. I would love to see more of her.

NYCCPL said:
I would post more but not getting much response. Maybe her fears are correct. Come on guys let her know what you think!

A woman that hot knows she's hot. I bet she doesn't know you are posting her pics.

NYCCPL said:
She doesn't think other guys will really want her.

Well that's absolutely crazy! She's hot, and I don't think she'd need to even look to find guys that would fuck her silly.

Users who are viewing this thread