• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my slut

• Thread starterjohbrig1
  • Start date
:twisted: I WOULD SUCK THOSE TITS AND LICK HER AS AND THEN EAT THAT WET PUSSY TILL SHE CUMS AND THEN SHOVE MY COCK DEEP INTO THAT PUSSY AND FUCK TILL SHES SORE AND FLIP HER OVER AND SLOWLY SLIDE MY COCK INTO THAT TIGHT ASS, AND CUM A BIG LOAD IN IT.

slut

shove my cock into her and grab her ass in my hands as I plunge into her looking into her eyes and make her say she is my *****...that she wants me to fuck her hard..that she loves my cock plunging into her pussy because her man cannot fuck her like she wants to be fucked and that she wants to be a *****..fuck like a *****..dress like a *****....that's what I would do...

thanks guys.. anymore comments from anyone else??.. do you like the pic

:p SEND MORE PICS OF HER NAKED ON HER HAND & KNEES WITH HER PUSSY SHOWING SO I CAM IMAGINE MY COCK GOING INTO HER AND FUCK HER GOOD AND HARD, THEN PUT HER UP WET.

Users who are viewing this thread