• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Slut

• Thread starterPABull
  • Start date
P

PABull

I'm looking for another bull to fuck my slut with me. She is 5'2" 115 lbs blonde hair great ass and legs. Nice perky tits and a great mouth. She wants to fuck and suck two of us at a time. Race is unimportant. Cock size is important. Nothing less than 8 inches. (full nude photo required) Be between 30 & 45 years old. It will be a daytime meeting. Post all replys here with a way to contact you. Be D/D free with proof. Be discreet and be real, we are. No time wasters, picture swappers, phone sex....this is a meeting thread. It will take a week or two to set up so if you are impatient don't bother. We are located in S. Central Pa. We won't travel more than a 25 mile radius from where we are. Your post here gets my response. All pics of her will be sent directly to you, not posted here.

6'1 210 blk man, 8 1/2 inches and thick

Blk man 45 minutes from harrisburgh, and will help you, my e-mail is pabuiltblk@yahoo.com and well built and well endowed. very real. I am in the philly area.

Users who are viewing this thread