• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slutty wife

• Thread starterdarkcravingz
  • Start date
D

darkcravingz

Would luv 2 hear from all black males aroused by her

She has told me several times now she would luv 2 try black cock

She said she'd like me 2 watch her barebacked

Please comment here on site

Attachments

• 6A Wife.jpg
    6A Wife.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 594
MUTHA FUCKIN DAMN! Now that is what I call an ASS MADE FOR BLACK COCK! I would LOVE to bend your baby over, spread her cheeks and eat her asshole until it was nice and juicy. That is an ass with only one purpose! SHe needs black cock inside that butt and soon! That's what the fuck I think! LOVE it!

Yeah! That's one nice ass on your woman! Ok, I love it! What she needs is to be fucked with her face down and her ass up! She needs to take a blg black cock deep inside her asshole while you listen to her squeal, moan and gurgle with slut factor delight! She needs her butt fucked long, deep and hard until her eyes roll back and slut spit dribbles from the corner of her mouth! She needs a BCCE..Black Cock Cum Enema! Nice pic send more!

Slutty Wife

Here she is bent over fucked by me .

Attachments

• Slutty Wife Fk.jpg
    Slutty Wife Fk.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 372
yeaaaaaaaaaaa would luv to see more of her
hit me on yahoo msgr same name

I believe you sent me an email or two last week, but when I tried to write it was returned to me as undeliverable. I also sent pics of myself for your wife. I am definately interested!! Not into any gay stuff whatsoever. Try this email address: rck_cts@yahoo.com. I hope I am able to contact you.

Let us some see more of that bubble butt AZZ!!!!!!!!!! shit......

anna-mwf said:
wow now that is one fat ass!

wow now that is one dumb ass!

lol...id hit it!

Users who are viewing this thread