• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My story - the ups and the downs

• Thread startercp1970
  • Start date

cp1970

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2010
Hi to all
Long term reader, first time poster. I am going to share my long and at times unbelievable story with you all. When I think back over the events of the past few years even I find some of it hard to believe.. but its all true!! I will change some irrelevant details just to keep some anonymity.

I would also like to thank STB for his amazing story and Lexxi for hers both of you have provided inspiration in many ways..

It will take me a while to tell my story.. so please be patient, i cannot always get online ... the reason I have decided to post now is to seek advice from some of you.. because of where we find ourselves right now... this is not your traditional Cuckold Story and it does not have a traditional ending...

I am a very happily married guy of 40 yrs old - married over 15 years, both of us virgins. My wife is one of those amazing woman who get sexier and more beautiful as she ages. Our story starts over 2 years ago....

Our sex life until then had been VERY vanilla. My wife was always available for me, but clearly did not really like sex that much. She was only prepared to do missionary style... over the years we had settled down into a reasonable pattern of sex every 4 to 5 days...

The first change was in reality the year before, she started joking quite a lot about me having a girlfriend and at different times about her having a boyfriend. She joked often, but did not enter into the 'fun' of it if I made a joke around the same subject.

An example may be, I would phone to say I am coming home an hour late from work, she may say that ok my boyfriend is here so I am entertained.. clearly a joke as our daughter is 9 and was home.

This went on for over a year. Then one night we were having sex, I was on top of her, the moon was very bright and i noticed the look on her face, she was clearly not enjoying it..

I said to her, you don’t like this do you? her answer - well maybe you are doing it wrong!!!

Then she said - maybe I need to find someone else to see if its better with them...

I said I am doing nothing wrong, she said well I don’t know that do I?

She was clearly joking, but I started thinking why is she joking in this direction - is this a fantasy of hers?

She was VERY conservative in bed - no games - no talk nothing...

I will continue part 2 soon as I can..

Part 2

Got some more time online so part 2

So the jokes got me thinking about the whole topic, which in turn led to internet research etc.. and I found this site amongst others. I soon realised that the idea of my wife sleeping with another guy was incredibly hot and that in fact I not only was ok with the idea of it, but actually wanted her to.

I still found it hard to imagine my conservative wife could ever be a hotwife , she was so shy and had very low self esteem. She does not see how attractive and sexy she is. I thought that the jokes indicated that she did however fantasize about the idea of sleeping with someone else.

I decided that if I told her I wanted her to cuckold me - she would deny and not agree and my chance would be over. So i started a slow and steady program to try and get her going.

I started telling her how good she was looking, at a 40th party I told her that she was by far the best looking woman there (true) I told her a lot of guys were looking at her (also true). I told her that a guy was staring at her when we went out for lunch (also true) I kept plugging away how hot she was, how sexy etc

Over a 3 month period she started responding, it really was making her realize how hot she was, it got discussions going about how she could get any guy she wanted etc.. I stayed away from direct talk about her actually doing anything..... but her ongoing comments & jokes about boyfriends and about how i wasn’t satisfying her enough became more and more common.. I was by now totally convinced she was very hot on the fantasy.

Our frequency of sex also improved a little bit, but not a lot

GTG now next part will start to get very interesting

part 3

I went away for work for a week and we were emailing each other every night, the nature of the emails and the topic got more and more intense regarding guys thinking her sexy and how easily she could get a guy, then all of a sudden it was no longer a game - it was real - we were suddenly serious.

I had said something about it being hot and she asked the key question - she said you mean to say that you really would find it hot if I were to fuck another guy.

There it was - my answer would shape the next part of our lives...

- so I did it I stepped off the cliff edge I answered - Yes - I would, and then I asked her the million $$$$ question - do you want to?

I waited for her emailed reply in agony - had I gone to far - would she answer OMG that’s disgusting....?

Waited maybe 3 minutes - i was dying inside - then it came back the one word email answer YES

This was NOT a game , my very conservative wife admitted to me that she would like to fuck another guy... Gulp - I was so hot, I wanted her so badly, I was 500 miles away :(

Then she followed up - saying - BUT it won’t work because I don’t want you to ever be with another woman!!!

I answered, but I don’t want to be with another woman, I only want you!!! the idea of you being with another guy is a total turn on for me that’s all I want and need

So she then set out the terms of our deal - NON negotiable from her perspective:
1. She can fuck who she wants when she wants
2. I cannot touch another person - ever
3. She doesn’t not have to tell me what she does - she never will

I told her that 1 & 2 were great but not 3, she said take it or leave it - that’s the deal - she will NOT tell me what she does. I tried to argue that it won’t work if she doesn’t tell me - but she was not prepared to listen - she said yes or no. So I accepted the deal

Lots more to come.. sorry gotta go

further....

I just want to add, this story is NOT going to end with my wife fucking some hot stud and us all living happily ever after - this is a real story with many surprising twists and turns - and its not finished yet either

Your story is very similar to mine, I posted it a while back, I cant wait for the rest. I still do not know if I am a cuckold or not my wife wont tell me if our deal has ever been consumated.. on the one hand I do want to knwo on teh oteher hand teh sex is great and teh mrs is hot.

Thanks SB - yes it seems to be, my story however does not end anything like yours, but it is interesting how both our wives do not have intentions of telling us what they are doing. Do you think your wife has or hasn't?

So I guess the most burning question here is, how is all this supposed to be exciting for you when you never know what, where, when, or who she is fucking?

You were a heavy duty negotiator there (not!). Sounds like your sweet, conservative, and vanilla wife was waiting on the right opportunity to ambush you. Her non-negotiable stance to you agreeing first to her rigid rules beforehand leads one to believe she had researched the subject well and might also be getting coached by a friend or someone online.

You were not kidding about stepping off a cliff! Rule #1 silenced your voice, eliminated any accountability to you from her, and left you no solid footing in the relationship at all. Rule #2 put you on a short leash, although in reality would be impossible to enforce by her. Rule #3 takes away any enjoyment you might have had from sharing in her fun through hearing about it, shuts you out of the sexual part of her life, leaves no room to communicate in heading off trouble or threats to the marriage, and eliminates any consideration or respect for you as her husband. Man, I have seen marriages end in divorce after custody battles with happier prospects than this!!!

Jaxunman your comments are true enough but perhaps a bit quick for this thread. Susan and I had this conversation 20+ years ago. It took a few years before I got anything concrete out of her but she did tease me enough with very realistic scenarios to keep it hot and me wondering.

I am hoping that CP will share more of the twists and turns and I'm betting he gets to hear plenty and perhaps be involved.

Susan's Slave, sorry, did not mean to jump ahead with my comments. With the lack of discussion before jumping into this, the almost certainty of an outside influence on the wife guiding her, and with the wife entertaining no further opinion or discussion from cp1970 on the matter leaving communication pretty much over, I just can't see this ending very well. Cp1970 alludes to the same thing in a couple of posts already as well.

Thanks for the feedback and support, ,my story is not going to unfold the way anyone would be able to guess....

Part 4

So I got back from my work trip, that night as soon as our daughter was asleep my wife almost attacked me, we had by far the hottest sex we had ever had, she was insatiable, for the first time I can ever remember she seemed to want me to pound her. This was really the first time that I can recall that she actually seemed to enjoy being fucked.. until now it had almost always seemed gentle.

That night afterwards we had a long talk about our deal. I must admit that for the last few days I was wondering if maybe she had cheated on me and this was her way of making it legit.

So i decided to ask her.. one thing about my Mrs. is hates liars and never lies... She said that no she had not touched another person since we had met , but now she can do what she wants....

The next 3 or 4 weeks were like a dream, we had more sex in 4 weeks than the 2 years before. Suddenly my Mrs. wanted to experiment. Different positions, different parts of the house... She bought some amazingly sexy lingerie, and would taunt me and flash me all the time.

She also teased me relentlessly about having a boyfriend, or about going out to get fucked etc... I was in a state of almost continual arousal and she seemed to glow sex.....

Part 5

Sorry to drag my story out.. but I get interrupted...

This basic pattern went on for over 6 months. Of course NOT at the same intensity - our sex life was great, my Mrs. was very horny a lot of the time. She really took the lead in the bedroom, trying new positions. One night she surprised me wearing this hot pink corset which made her look stunningly sexy, she pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top - this was a first for both of us - to se her sitting on top of me in such a dominant position, sitting on me and rubbing herself along my cock was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen.. she held my arms down and finally let me inside her, OMG the feeling was amazing.... I could not believe that this same woman for over 15 years would not go beyond missionary position. What had happened to my wife?
We also had a lot of discussions about our deal, she kept the same hard line - she will not tell me if she has or hasn’t - only that until our deal she had not. I spent many hours wondering – was she fucking some hot guy, had she had a one nighter? Did she even have a boyfriend? She works every flexible hours, so she comes and goes – I work from home, and its impossible to keep track of her.

Sorry gotta go – more later

Please continue.....,,

I bet that she HAS been fucking someone else, HAs been fucking someone else LONG before you brought it up to her... Ok that just my guess....

how do i tell the story from here?

Well I am really faced with 2 choices at this moment, do I tell the story from my perspective and then tell you what was happening (what I later found out) or do I tell you what was going on as it occured.. I will share one fact at this stage of the story she had NOT fucked anyone - but things were going on that I did not know about.

Yes please tell us more.

It's a bit more writing for you, but tell it both ways, but please tell us more!!

I will tell it the way it was for me at the time and then afterwards back fill with what as happening

Part 6

Then it started to all slow down a bit, the sex was still very hot, but the jokes and the comments became a lot less common. I must also say that there was a subtle but noticeable change in the way she dressed since the deal was made. By no way would I say she was dressing in any way like a slut, but she was definitely showing a bit of skin and even a bit of cleavage. She used to dress very conservatively - I would say she was now dressing quiet sexily but still conservatively - my point was there was a noticeable change.

Within 2 or 3 months she had stopped making comments totally. Our sex life had slowed a bit, still great when it happened, maybe 3 times a week, But it had lost the edge of the last 12 months.

So i asked her why it had stopped, she didn’t really have an answer. I said didn’t she enjoy the hot sex and the magic we had going the past 12 months or so. She agreed that it was great.

So she started with the jokes and commented again. Slowly at first - for maybe 4 or 5 weeks and then suddenly it was on again big time. it was as if her hormones had been kicked up a notch, again she became insatiable, we were doing it 5 times a week. I was exhausted - I couldn’t keep up. She was quite dominant to some extent at times, loved being on top, told me to buy some xxx videos etc etc... but at other times she wanted to be taken and fucked hard I was in heaven....

What had happened? had my request for more boyfriend talk trigger her to actually find a boyfriend? or was it the other way around. had it gone quiet because she was getting it somewhere else... thoughts going round and round my head...

More later

Your story

CP I think your wife went and found herself a lover after you complained about her losing of interest. Please carry on with your story teh way you are teelling it now, I can't wait for to hear what your mrs was actually up too, although I think its quite obvious.
Keep up teh great work

part 7

thanks for the encouragement... on with my story

Of course I was going crazy with wanting to know what was going on, did she? had she? was she? I watched her as closely as I could. She was amazing, for example on her day off, she would walk past my home office and say goodbye, I would say where are you going? she would say - you don’t want to know and smile at me. She would come home 2 hours later and say that was fun... I would then find out later that she was out for lunch with 3 girlfriends or something like that. But trying to work thinking what she may be doing - well I don’t have to tell any of you what thats like do I?

I noticed a few notable things:
1. Her cell phone used to lie around the house - she was keeping a much closer watch on it
2. She was spending a lot more time on the internet - she has always been a bit of an addict but I noticed a lot more time on it

Of course i tried to do some snooping around - she had not gone to any strange websites at all . She is not very literate and does not know how to clean her computer up - unlike me. She was mostly on email and Facebook

I checked her Facebook friends and found no unaccounted for guys etc. nor could I find any strange email addresses etc.

This went on through the Christmas period last year.. I was intrigued but had no real evidence of anything actually happening. If she was fucking someone else regularly then she was amazing as we were doing it almost every night, not bad for a 40 year old couple :) .... more

Users who are viewing this thread