• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My story

• Thread starterediburgh
  • Start date

ediburgh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2007
Hi all,

I am sure my story is similar to many. I am not a cuck (yet) but I am very turned on by the idea of it all. Basically my wife had an affair lasting 9 months, it ended in April of this year and for the final 2 months of the affair I knew it was going on but said nothing about it to her. For some strange reason I was turned on by it and in other ways I was embarrassed.scared to say anything, I love my wife and I had a thousand things going on in my head. The fact that I mentioned nothing about it as soon as I knew humiliated me and the longer I knew the harder I found it to speak up. Eventually the affair came to a natural end and things between them bore down and it all came out due to the circumstances of it all.
Now, almost 6 months since it came out we have got over the affair and have spoken honestly and frankly about it all. The affair began mostly due to loneliness with me working away and us living in another country, she found him kind and interesting and apparently they were platonic friends for 3 yrs before it even turned to an affair. I have told my wife about the fact that I was turned on by the details of the affair and that I am turned on by the thought of her with other men. She was really freaked out by this at first and I understand that. I am not sure I will ever be the full cuckold as many here seem to be as I honestly can't see her getting into it as deeply as I would like. Over the past few months and because of our new found honesty she has told me times when guys have hit on her when she is out and teases me a little about it all, for the moment this is as hot as it gets for me but I just hope that it follows the natural progression to her seeing other men and me at least being involved, not as a lover but as a voyeur or even just knowing the details of any naughty things she does. I find it all still a little weird myself but to be honest things between her and I are the best they have been in a long time.
Sorry if my little post is a little bit weird but I like getting it off my chest, not exactly a subject to talk with family and friends about is it?

Thanks.

softly softly catchy monkey!

It seems she will cheat again, you should not stand her way. Why not ask for a threesome with another man? She will see how you enjoy watching and she will love the freedom and probably the better sex?

Have you a dicklet or are you hung?

Your wife will get there. Have patience...

Ediburgh,

ediburgh said:

Welcome!

ediburgh said:
I am not a cuck (yet) but I am very turned on by the idea of it all. Basically, my wife had an affair lasting 9 months...

Your wife made you her cuckold when she had her affair. Recall the definition: "cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife." Your cuckold status in your marriage has nothing to do with whether it's voluntary.

ediburgh said:
.... For the final 2 months of the affair I knew it was going on, but said nothing to my wife about it. For some strange reason I was turned on by it...

Yes, of course...

ediburgh said:
...but in other ways, I was embarrassed and scared to say anything.

As you should have been. Maintaining an embarrassed, discrete silence was proper. Displeasing your wife may have had unpleasant consequences for you.

ediburgh said:
I love my wife and I had a thousand things going on in my head. The fact that I mentioned nothing about it as soon as I found out humiliated me.

Humiliation is an important aspect of being your wife's cuckold...

ediburgh said:
The longer I knew, the harder I found it to speak up.

Maintaining your embarrassed, humiliated silence was the best course, of course...

ediburgh said:
Eventually the affair came to a natural end and it all came out. Now, almost 6 months later, we have got over the affair and have spoken honestly and frankly about it.

That's cool...

ediburgh said:
I have told my wife about being turned on by the details of her affair, and that I am turned on [now] by the thought of her being with other men. She was really freaked out by this at first, and I understand that.

Don't worry. You have again planted the seed in your wife's mind. It will circulate in the background of her thoughts and sometimes in the foreground. She will find herself looking at other men and thinking: "Hm... he's a good-looker... I wonder what his cock would feel like in my hand, if I were to unzip his pants... then, between my lips as I suck it into my mouth fondling it with my tongue... then, between my thighs and deep, deep in my pussy...". These thoughts will not go away.

ediburgh said:
I am not sure I will ever be a full cuckold as here seem to be. I honestly can't see her getting into it as deeply as I would like.

"Deeply" was a nice play on words... was that subconscious? Have patience. Your time is coming...

ediburgh said:
Over the past few months and because of our new found honesty, my wife has told me about times when guys have hit on her when she's out and she teases me a little about it.

Nice. Your wife is testing the water with her toe and evaluating your responses. You might consider encouraging her to flirt with other men then teasingly tell you about her flirtations when she gets home. Think of ways to reward her as she progresses... say, from verbal flirting to body contact (putting her hand on his arm) — 1 rose; then hugging him — 2 roses; then a hugging and kissing him — 3 roses, etc., then finally a beautiful bouquet of a dozen red roses, or perhaps that plus taking your wife out to dinner, when she fucks a lover of her choice for the first time.

An important step can be suggesting your wife find an opportunity to let another man feel up her tits and ass, and her following through, best of all in your presence — or alternatively, on her own.

ediburgh said:
.... I just hope this follows the natural progression to her seeing other men and me at least being involved, not as a lover necessarily but as a voyeur or her just telling me the details of what she does.

It will happen...

ediburgh said:
I find it all a little weird, but to be honest things between us are the best they have been in a long time.

You and your wife are starting on a new erotic adventure. She senses it's going to be intensely exciting, and so do you...

ediburgh said:
I like getting this off my chest; it's not exactly a subject to talk about with family and friends, is it?

Nope.

—Custer

Ediburgh, a lot of people have those feelings. Follow them on your terms. You can be a cuckold as you describe, and it does not have to involve any domination or humiliation or anything that you don't want. Read around the board, and you'll find a lot of degrees of cuckoldism. Choose your own path and don't be swayed by those who encourage you to lose your self-respect (unless that's what you want).

I am interested to know HOW you found out your wife was cheating on you...

Users who are viewing this thread