• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Thick Black Wife

• Thread starterBlkCuck912
  • Start date
B

BlkCuck912

Well here are some pics of my Hot Wife. I don't have any with her Bull yet but hope to have some soon.

Oh Lord! She's going to cause a sensation on here with that fine big booty and those massive tits. I sincerely hope that she likes BWC, because the rage on this site is white women who love BBC. I wrote a reply to your earlier post and asked you to post some pics of her, and as soon as I finished posting, I saw that you had. Thanks a million. She gives me a woody, and I'm a cuck, too. Damn! I'd love to have her sit on my face and smother me in love.

willypeter said:
Oh Lord! She's going to cause a sensation on here with that fine big booty and those massive tits. I sincerely hope that she likes BWC, because the rage on this site is white women who love BBC. I wrote a reply to your earlier post and asked you to post some pics of her, and as soon as I finished posting, I saw that you had. Thanks a million. She gives me a woody, and I'm a cuck, too. Damn! I'd love to have her sit on my face and smother me in love.

Wow thanks a lot Willy I am glad that you like. I have tons of pics of her to share with you guys. She posts a lot of pics online and enjoys doing it so I have saved most of her pics. I'm going to get some more up for you to look at.

She looks great. I would love to bury my cock in those lovely curvesThanks for Sharing.

dude, I would tear her up! That's a real woman.

Dayum, sure would like to do some duty on that big black booty!

Hey thanks for the comments guys. I am going to show them to her and I know she will like them. I will post more pics later. I will also set up a can show for you guys later on. I would love for a bunch of white guys to look at my wifes tits while she tubs and sucks them on cam. So if anybody had the chance, would they act out my "slave" fantasy with us and fuck her nice and hard while degrading the both of us?

i bet that tastes realy nice when its all heated up ,lucky sod

BlkCuck912 said:
So if anybody had the chance, would they act out my "slave" fantasy with us and fuck her nice and hard while degrading the both of us?
You know I would ;)

Nice fat black ass!

your wife

mmm love her

She is loving the comments you guys are leaves. She says it makes her moist and ready to get some hard dick. Wow.

that shot of pink loooks so inviting, knocking her up to watch you raise the masster child would put you in your place!

Dirk said:
that shot of pink loooks so inviting, knocking her up to watch you raise the masster child would put you in your place!

Thank you! I need to be put in my place and raise a little mixed child.

Wow what a darling ..she radiate with sexuality.. would love to mix my juices with hers....ask her 4 me if she would like my pale dick exploring her insides..???lol

If they're all getting in on the act - remember I claimed her first ;)

Attachments

• Blkcuck01.jpg
    Blkcuck01.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 481
Love the spread shot, she is so sexy - Case

Dammm Fine Woman there. If i was there I would mos def bull her. Send up some more pics. She needs to be here in London!!!

thats a nice tight pussy she has