• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Tiava.com pick of the week 3/8

• Thread starterWatchWife&BlackGuy
  • Start date

WatchWife&BlackGuy

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2004
This is an old pic but it displays the moment when the white hubby is thinking that it is no turning back now! She is now BBC owned! Don't you love the contrast and angle on this pic. That is my Tiava.com interracial pic of the week.

Attachments

• v1029-a_13.jpg
    v1029-a_13.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 779
Oh God YESSSSS That sweet little white wife is about to be transformed into a slut wife who will do anything to have more and more black cock. PERFECT !!!!

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
This is an old pic but it displays the moment when the white hubby is thinking that it is no turning back now! She is now BBC owned! Don't you love the contrast and angle on this pic. That is my Tiava.com interracial pic of the week.

Lord...that image says it all. I can just feel the rapture she will soon enjoy.

If there was ever an enticement for race mixing...this is it.

Wonderful !!!!

I Agree!

Neat 'n Petite said:
Lord...that image says it all. I can just feel the rapture she will soon enjoy.

If there was ever an enticement for race mixing...this is it.

Wonderful !!!!

Isn't that moment just trapped in time? I know the women out there can definitely relate to what Neat 'n Petite said! What contrast! What a surrender! So Hot!!! Plus doesn't that pussy look so delicious? It does to me! Tune in next week when I will select another from Tiava.com!!!!

Should I rename myself as TiavaMan and have a weekly spread? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread