• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my white slut wife and her nerdy niece!!!!

• Thread starterthepatriot
  • Start date
T

thepatriot

ill start off by saying that i am black and my wife is one of the filthiest white women i have ever met. shes into everyhting. she can sit in the kitchen and dam near spend all day shoving things pu her ass and pussy! its too much sometimes.

i will laso say i have a pretty large cock by realistic standards! its 9" long and has a bout 6-7 inches of girth! its pretty massive!

so anyhow she can take it like pro now after 6 yrs together!

so heres the story which is completely true!

we have no hope or want to have children! but my wife has a sister and her sister has a 19 year old daughter. her name is stephanie. we call her steph. she comes over for the weekend once a month due to her moms job. she has found friends near here so it works out. now steph is kinda homely. shes not fat. far from it. she has not tits, and she just doesnt have a look. so shes not ugly or hot.....she just is. but she has a cuteness about her in a nerdy way.

anyhow.

i was on the way home and i knew we were getting steph for the weekend so i decided to get some burgers and mabye some flikks. i pulled up at home and everything was normal for all i knew.

i walked in and steph and pam were on the couch watchin tv. so i set the shit down in the kitchen, and went into to see what they were up to.

my wife told steph to stay there and then wallked me into the bedroom. i asked her what the problem was. now i knew my wife was a nasty white ***** but this shit blew me away.

she told me that when she went to pick up steph she and steph had a talk on the way to our house. she somehow asked steph about boys. she said she was curious becasue steph had never had a boyfriend, and was most assuredly a virgin! so she was just curious she said. i was wondering where the fukk she was going with this

she came right and told me she asked steph if shes ever been fucked before. she said steph kinda clammed up...which turned my wife on....for some reason. she kept prying and then steph finally said that boys had never found her attractive. which i could understand, she was homely.....but given time , shes only 19, a few more years she could fill out! but anyhow........

she asked steph if she would like to get fucked? steph said by you? and my wife said well not really....but i know a guy who would help us have some fun. steph asked who and my wife told her uncle terry! shes asked uncle terry? like she didnt believe my wife just said it. my wife said it took some coaxing but , steph was 19 and was due for a good fuck....and finally she halfway said yes. so here my wife is asking me if i want to fuck her niece steph!

so we go back into the living room.

my wife told steph that she talked to me about what they talked about erlier. steph got real red in the face.

my wife walked over to the chair i was siting in and motioned for steph to come over. together they undid my pants and pulled them down leaving nothing but my underwear. at this point my head was spinning and i was reeling! my cock was stiffening. my wife slid my big dark dong out and onto my lap like a big thik log! stephs eyes were fixated.

my wife cant really take me into her mouth fully, but she started suckingmy tip and sides. and then she haded my large cock over to stephs palms. even though she was 19 her hands look tiny wityh my large meatpipe sitting in them.

,y wife quickly got naked and then wetly coached steph on how to properly suck larger black dick! steph took over as my wife layed back on the couch readying her sloppy cunt which was allready getting moist

she motioned for steph to remove her clothes. seein steph naked really turned me on because she had a nice body....but it finally cemented in my mind i was gonna ream this ittle white virgin! wow the thoughts in my mind .....i was close to passing out!

my wife took her head and pretty forcefully taught her how to lick suck and eat cunt......i watched and then looked at stephs asswaggin side to side.....her puffy asshole so soft and dark, and her pretty pink cunt nice and white and pink....even though she had plenty of cunt hair it wasnt overkill...just natural looking......i went to eat her cunt from behind and noticed she kinda wasnt as fresh as she could be.....but i just couldnt help myslef.....i lapped at her ass and pussy. she started to whimper and moan....my wife nearly came seeing the look on stehs face as she had her first pussy sucking!

my wife couldnt take anymore she quickly motioned for some black cock....so i threw her ankles behind her ears and planted my root deep in her cunt with no hesitation and started pile driveing her cunt like mad!

her eyes welled up and her face got a look like she had a large logg gettin shoved up her ass! with every hard thrust that i thought would break my cunt wife in half she only wanted more...this whole experience was really getting her off!!! i could feel her cunt gripping me more so than any other time weve fucked .......i looked up at steph and she was filled with lust watching her unat getting fucked like an animal. grunting and sweating and dripping with cunt juice every thime i ****** my huge cock in and out of her harshly stretched hole.......i could see that steph needed to get fucked!

i looked down as i pumped my ***** and saw that stephes pussy lips were swollen and dark red! my head lightened and i spurted my wifes white slave cunt full of black seed.....she was spent and as i drug my pole out of her my cumm ran down her ass crack rapidly. she was full!!!!

we laid about for a bout 20 miuntes.....steph slowly played with my dong as as i watched her prepare her self mentally!

my wife rolled over and asked steph some simple questions. are you sure you want to go through with this. steph said yes.......are you sure you can handle his cock sweety? steph asked.....will it hurt? my wife said yes....but in a good way? steph asked if was going to do to her what i just did to my slut wife.....my wife said yes.......steph said ok!

so my wie got a pillow off the couch and laid her on her back....and told her steph im right here so if it gets too much just let me know...ill be with you.....then she leaned over to me and whispered..." you better fuck her as hard as you can....i wanna see you go root deep in her do you understand?" yes i said.....

i looked over and saw steph on her back with her legs open....as if she was some little white girl whos mom and dad wanted her to get pregnant and had hired some mandingo to fertilize her. littel did she know getting fertillized would be her last thought! i rubbed the tip of my cock in to her pussy lipps! she lifted her head a littl to see what was happening down there....she may be 19 bu she is still a virgin......

i started to inch my dong in slowly....she threw her head back in pain and grimmaced as i started to meter my portion into her! her cunt was the tightest id ever felt.......it took 25 minutes just to get a third of my cock in.....she was breathing heavy....her eyes were beigninning to well with tears! my wife asked if she was ok....she said it hurt. my wife said realx and let him into you.....she held stephs hand as i rushed a few inches in real quick....she grimmaced in pain. my wife asked if she wanted to stop.....she said to hold on for a second.......i lay there with my length half into her cunt as she panted. i cluld feel her orgasm from my size alone! her cunt juices eased out of the sides!

fianlly she said ok.....my wife nodded as i fit more in.....after fiteen more minutes i was in as far as i could go....steph was stretched ....and her eyes were flaoting....she had alook on her face like someone had parked a sedan in her cunt! close!

she looked up at me and my wife asked if she was ready to get fucked....steph nodded her heqd and i started to slowly pump in and out. her head shot back aand she queezed my wifes hand so hard my wife looked at me like wtf? after fifteen mintues of whimpers and slow fucking i startedto pick up the pace because stephs yees had dried up and she was getting a bit looser....her legs were still on the carpet to i lifted them onto my shoulders.....the pounding began! in and out her face was sweating as she grunted ....she was skinny so every time my massive dong went into her i could see he belly fill and then empty as i went out of her....no shit! my wife kept telling me to fuck her harder! i did...steph came repeatedly as i taxed her cunt beyond her limits!

my wife pulled me out for a second and rolled her over on her stomach flat, i reinserted into her wrecked cunt ahd fucked her from behind but on top!her face was in the pillow shouting with every thrust...no word jsut grunts and yells! finally i could feel it swelling up.i grabbed her shoulders and started to leverage my cock home as hard as i could....and then bamm i filled her 19 yr old cunt with seed till it couldnt take any more.....she gasped and moned as if a huge surge or force had just crommed her well beyong what her body could hold! as i slid offa her my cumm ran out of her bright red beaten cunt! she just laid there panting and moaning and my wife tended to her swollen vagina...which had just been through heaven and hell all at once!

we laid for a bout an hour and then i fucked steph again! even harder! we tried doggy style! she was loving that!

over the weekend we fucked like rabbits! with like mabye the longest break we took was like 3 hours and of course sleep time! but other than that i fucked her in the kitchen in the shower and all over the place!

shes a slut just like my wife! that weekdn had me so tired. we said good by and that we would see her next month! we have now fucked many times and she is 22 now and i have fucked her ass,came in her ass, fucked her every way possible!

my wife tells me she wants to have a few of my dark friends do her all at once.....i dont know botu that though

any thoughts????

would love to hear feedback...mabye me and wife cant meet a few of you......

That was some weirdass story but I approve. U should see who else on your wifes side of the family is ripe. Its pretty obvious they are all easy. Must be hereditary.

I'd like to hear about you knocking up that hot little slut

hi, this is my first post and i would just like to say that is the hottest story ive heard for a LONG time. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread