• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My white wife in MD needs a bf

• Thread starterKevin447
  • Start date
K

Kevin447

Wife has had a boyfriend for a while but he moved out of town, so we are now looking for a new boyfriend for her. She wants someone very masculine, even blue collar would be best. She's 39, and would like man roughly 30-45. I watch sometimes, and sometimes don't. She's medium build, pretty, very young looking. Would like someone in western suburbs of Baltimore, preferably.

Kevin
kevincc27@hotmail.com

hi kevin , kevin here, 32, 6' 1 210 blk m

hi, saw your ad, I am in the philly area, near the pa/md border. I am close to perryville, and travel to balt often, I am 32, 6' 1 210, have pics and looking for a regular mwf to see on a regular basis.my e-mail is pabuiltblk@aol.com if interested and want to see pics, let me know. ..:)

Your new friend

Hello Kevin,
I'm in NOVA...and would luv to give your wife what she is looking for. Definitely get in touch with me and we pick up where the previous friend left off...and not miss a pump!! (beat) Contact me at XTC4U1ST@yahoo.com

Hello

I live in the Landover md area....I can help u work out that stress of work and forget all your problems Or You can Have your own personal BBC on call...

Anyway if you want to see what I look like check out my profile at http://profiles.yahoo.com/dc_go_hard and hit me on my e-mail if your interested and I will send u my cell number ok.....

West Balt Suburbs

Kevin, I am definately in your area. I am a professional business owner and an athletic person. Send me an email back as soon as possible.

Kevin447 said:
Wife has had a boyfriend for a while but he moved out of town, so we are now looking for a new boyfriend for her. She wants someone very masculine, even blue collar would be best. She's 39, and would like man roughly 30-45. I watch sometimes, and sometimes don't. She's medium build, pretty, very young looking. Would like someone in western suburbs of Baltimore, preferably.

Kevin
kevincc27@hotmail.com
Hi Kevin...
You should re - advertise your request on a regular basis, you are definitely
going to find the person you are looking for... a suggestion...
if your wide does not mind a BLACK b/friend... you should mention it...
just putting a b/f can be seen as white only...
just a suggestion...
Edith 26

Users who are viewing this thread