• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife adores that …

• Thread startermalek
  • Start date

malek

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2022
My wife, after the ring gave her, completely took control of her.... And we went to his room, it was a private suite, not a hotel room, and I sat on the sofa and he and my wife sat in his lap and asked us for a drink and said you will drink whiskey and order a bottle of champagne to celebrate the meeting and attended the drink while we are drinking. The young man said come to look at your wife' But his hard, sexy and stubling body is an icon of stallions that he really stalled and took my wife kissing his body from above until his penis arrived he was very big I didn't see like him and started sucking him and he was asking my wife holding her hair: Is your husband's penis like this? She replied, "No, sir, he is much younger than this... and she sucks it and eats it." After he was ready he asked me to take off my wife's clothes in front of him. And I did it while I was taking off her clothes, I looked at her thighs and her pussy covered in liquids because of her excitement and grabbed her hand while he was naked and took her to his bed and asked me to have their right in the room and told me come see what the real man is doing with your woman and he is having sex with her strongly.

He ate her entire body and began to move her strongly, which is completely in control of her body and fully satisfied, and inserted his penis into her pussy and strongly until she was inhaled from every movement and began to accelerate in strength until he brought her to the top of her pleasure, ecstasy and groans, but he did not stop and hit his I looked at my wife and found her a ecstatic scream as if she were in another world ... I have never seen a sex with such strength and ecstasy ... Then he took her in his lap and told her how was the mother she said: Amazing, I have never had sex in my whole life such pleasure. He said to her, "Speak to your husband and honestly ... she said to me, 'My love.' You don't work to practice like this sex... My love don't be upset but this guy is my real man in bed he is the one who should always be with me in bed.. You are just a losing husband that is useless to satisfy me sexually.

Users who are viewing this thread