• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and men I worked with

• Thread starterloveit
  • Start date

loveit

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2004
My wife was doing the parts man where I worked for a month be for I found out. it turned me on a lot to know a guy was getting her I didn't let on that I knew till my wife had me pick him up at a bar near us. he didn't know what to do when I walked in I came over to him told him to come with me.
I droped him off at my home and went to a second job I had I was hard as hell all the time I knew what they were doing. some how other men found out about it. I had a lot of friends right away all of them looking some of her. she was 21 then an real good looking she could get any man she wanted if they knew she was a sex nut I was ok with that and was real turned about men after her. we found out about XXX theaters in Boston soon after that and went to them a lot.

File0001[1]_00.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
what a hot lady ;)

that woud be such a turn on to have you young wife sluttin around ! did many of your friends 'betray' your friendship?
keep up the adventure stories...and pics !

Love It

You have a real beauty. Plus she fucks other men sometimes without your:D knowing it . It just dont get any better. Tell her thanks for sharing her pussy and I thank you for sharing this with us. Got any fresh fucked pussy shots? okdeacon :D

Users who are viewing this thread