• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and the photographer.....

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
Everything was good and nice, she said she was having fun and felt comfortable with his professional attitude and over 50 yrs old anyways. Then next thing she knows she is bending over the front of his car!....
View attachment 256830

I am over 50 and beleive me whne I tell you that I cpould fuck the brains out of her. Age is not a limit, everybody is different

I would certainly fuck her on the spot

Please, post more. Your wife is very hot

bet the whole shooting was nice for both.. again love the view we get here ;)

h5t6ca said:
I am over 50 and beleive me whne I tell you that I cpould fuck the brains out of her. Age is not a limit, everybody is different

I would certainly fuck her on the spot
Oh for sure! I know he could have fucked her good and hard. We were just surprised he took advantage of her during the photoshoot at his age. Usually you would see a much younger photographer break their professionalism and ask her to bend over the car. She said her body was like a robot to him and she felt like she was being controlled in a way, but in a good way, just a weird feeling she said as she laughed about it.

Reactions: toolman2c
Would have been fucking hot if he had gone over to her when she was bend over like that, pulled down her panties and fucked her hard! Another great photo Tokyocouple :D

Well soon after this pic her panties did come off!
she was texting me the whole time so everyone was comfortable. She would send updates like "he just took some pictures of me bending over the front of his car! I think he can see my panties but I know you like that"

haha.. how bad shes teasing you :p

Yes It would be a real turn on if we could see that tight Asian pussy stretched out pussy lips clinging to the shaft of a fat cock.

nice pic by the way

Wow, amazing photo. Love the stockings and heels. She sounds like an amazing tease.

She met with a guy I share her with for a photoshoot just for fun. He had her pose a lot then get on her hands and knees on his bed and adjusted her dress for her. She said she didn't know her whole ass was ******* to him at first.
Let me know what you think.

i would say, he surely know the good sides of your wifes hot body ;) and how to catch them..

very sexy =) getting a hard on!

im quite the photographer too.. have good equipment.. let me know when ur in canada :)

yup, she gave me an instant woodie.

so what would you say if you discovered more pics, maybe even some of her in that position with a big cock stretching her pussy lips?

thanks!

I've had that happen before with her actually. Her first photo shoot she did alone, she sent me a pic from her phone of the guys fingers inside her! I'm pretty sure I posted about it awhile ago.
I would love to keep posting more pics and info about the things that happened during each one of her threads I post, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest. If you want to see more just post a comment in her threads.

Tokyocouple said:
I've had that happen before with her actually. Her first photo shoot she did alone, she sent me a pic from her phone of the guys fingers inside her! I'm pretty sure I posted about it awhile ago.
I would love to keep posting more pics and info about the things that happened during each one of her threads I post, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest. If you want to see more just post a comment in her threads.

to be honest tokyo, i think everyone wants to see more of her

you guys seem to always be up to something new and she has a smoking hot body

love to hear of more photographers taking advantage of her

i love to read your posts and see those pics of your wonderfully sexy wife... please don't stop... maybe just focus everything into one thread and tell us the full story right from the start... lots of juicy details... (start a competition with Koreanslut for who can have the most popular thread, lol)

mystTiger said:
i love to read your posts and see those pics of your wonderfully sexy wife... please don't stop... maybe just focus everything into one thread and tell us the full story right from the start... lots of juicy details... (start a competition with Koreanslut for who can have the most popular thread, lol)

and eve, the story of eve (c-man) and korean adventures are definitely the two threads of choice for me