• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife Cindy and Mike part II

• Thread starterbostonsissy
  • Start date

bostonsissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2006
My wife began slowly licking Mike's sack, holding his massive man hood up she lapped at his balls like she had been at it for years. Mike was moaning and repeating ' oh yes thats it ***** thats it'. i was standing watching and slowly began rubbing my throbbing self, god this was crazy i was so hard from this. Mike must have noticed me because he pushed Cindy's head up and yelled "what are you doing sissy?" ahhh what Sir, is this not ok? NO it is not ok sissy! Cindy, Mike said. Get me that rope there. God I wish we had the chastity belt now slut dont you? mmm hmm Mike I do. Cindy brought the rope to Mike who called me to him. Give me your hands sissy. Yes Sir as i put them out. You are not to touch your clit without permission. Yes Sir i answered. Do you want to feel a real cock sissy? Mike smirked and said. i glanced at my wife and she was smiling, go ahead dear. What am i doing i thought to myself, as i reached down and touched his hot throbbing unit. Wow it was real heavy! You like that huh? Answer me sissy! Mike snapped. yes Sir i do. See Cindy I told you she would be a perfect girl for us.
Mike took my hands and tied them behind my back and had me kneel on the floor before them. Where were we Mike said as he fondled my wifes breasts. Pushing cindy to her knees, back to work slut. My wife smiled and knelt before him, licking his cock up and down. Then his head entered her mouth, wow her mouth was streching i thought. Mike was moaning, oh sissy your wifes mouth is so warm. Too bad you will never ever feel this again, and he laughed. Thats it slut take it in your mouth, more and more you will learn to get most of me in.
Now Cindy explain to your sissy what you have told me Mike said. My wife turned around with Mikes hardness in her hand, and said. Oh dear Mike can give me what you never could, I am now owned by him and I worship him now. I am sorry but I was never satisfied with your clitty. You want me happy dont you, Dont you? Yes cindy i do, i answered. And you want Mike happy also right? Oh yes i do. Good then, and she went back to wetting his cock. At that point Mike had turned her so i had full view of her sucking. Hands down slut, Mike said. My wifes hands fell to her side. Mike held her head on both sides, now sissy watch this is how a slut sucks a real man! And Mike began face fucking her, as she gasped. Stoping to let her get air he would slap her with his manhood on the lips. Drool dripping out of my wifes mouth as he continued. How can i watch this i thought, but how can i not.
Mike then placed cindy on the bed on all 4's. He pulled off her thong and teased me with it, then took the crotch area and put it in my mouth. Dont you dare drop that sissy. Yes sir i mumbled. Mike began licking my wife from behind and she was making noises i never heard before. Mike then began licking her ass, and spreading her ass as he did. Bet you were never allowed this sissy were you, Mike was laughing as he said this. My wife was practically shaking from this, as he tounged her ass and fingered her dripping pussy. Mike stood up and pulled the panties from my mouth, draping them over my head with the crotch over my nose. My god his cock was practically hitting my lips, i froze. Then he walked off and returned to my wife, who was fingering herslef.. MMmm good slut, taste those fingers now Mike said.
Mike placed some things down. And he said, 'now are you ready for ur first training slut'. Oh yes Mike i am ready for my ass training Sir. Ass training! What?! i thought, i wasnt even allowed to touch it let alone train it. My god what!.. Just then Mike began lubing my wifes sweet hole. She was just squirming and moaning. Then Mike began fingering her there, mm this will go in well slut he said. Mike raised a plug and rubbed it on her bud then pressed in. My wife moaned loud and sped up her clit rubbing. Look at that Mike said to me, I own this ass sissy. He then flipped her over and spread her long tanned legs and dove into her pussy with his mouth. For seemed like a year he was there, with my wife jacking her body and screaming at times.
Mike rose and wiped his face of my wifes lucious juices. He walked over to me and my heart dropped, oh no what now. Mike untied me and told me to stand up and go get a condom off the table. i walked over and grabed one, damn these things look massive. Mike was back on the bed lying down and my gorgeous wifes lips were wrapped on his manhood again. i walked over as he told me to. Take it out of the wrapper would you sissy, god I have to tell you everything he said. My wife backed off his cock and began rubbing his balls. She looked up and said 'dear would you get that on Mike now, soon we wont need them i am getting the pill but for now we would love you to help'. i undid the rubber and leaned down to hold up his cock. Today sissy today I want in my sluts pussy now, Mike yelled. i began slidding it down, easy there Mike said. i got it all the way on and stepped back. Where you going Mike asked, my wife straddling him. I need you to line me up with her pussy, kneel down and hold me sissy! i did as told, grabbing his throbbing cock. Cindy was just above the head when she said to me, Dont you dare even touch my gorgeous pussy sissy you do and I will spank you so hard, it is not for you to touch. She began to sit and i could see her lips stretch so wide, my god i thought as i let go of Mike.
Mike pushed up into her so she didnt have a second to react to his size, she let out such a yell. i just reacted and said are you ok hun. God shut up you sissy she snapped as she tore her top off and let her amazing tits out. She looked so hot, her tits bouncing slightly, flipping her sweaty blonde hair back and i could now smell her juices flowing. Mike flipped her over and began rubbing his head on her lips. Beg me slut, beg me he said over and over. Oh god Mike fuck me please make me your *****. Who is this woman i thought as Mike drove into her making her let out a loud moan. Mike switched positions back and forth, bending her over the chair, the bed, the table. He had her straddle him in the chair even for a while. This guy could last, my wife was looking spent and i couldnt belived the plug was still in her. Mike put cindy back into doggie style and began fucking her hard, i figured this was it. He reached down and slowly removed the plug from my wife and she had what must have been her 8th orgasm as he pulled it out and pushed himself in. Are you ready sissy he said to me. Ah yes Sir, for what i had no clue. When I say so you will remove my condom and fast along with telling me where to cum on my slut. He yanked her hair to pull her up and him deeper.
Ok get over her sissy. i ran over Mike flopped out, i pulled that condom off like a champ. And before i got to say anything about where to cum. My once sweet wife had spun around and began stroking his shaft and flicking her tounge on his head. Oh super i thought her face great start, damn. Mike's head was swelling, it was def cumming soon. My wife moaned and opened her mouth. Mike began panting and let out a loud moan as a massive stream hit my wife. Hitting her face and filling her mouth, dripping down her chin. And i guess like a true slut, my wife swallowed it. Mike smilled but there was still some on her and he was still dripping, how i thought! Just then cindy grabed my hair and pulled me over, sissy dont leave some on Mike clean him now"! So i opened wide and lick his head, Mike rubbed my head good girl ad he rubbed his spent cock on my face, but sissy he said there is more on your wifes face. i turned to her and began licking it off, good girl cindy said to me.
The two just lied there close to one another. Cindy reached for the condom and held it to my nose. See what a real woman smells like when you give her pleasure. Yes cindy i do. Now kiss this condom she said, i leaned in as told and kissed it. Now i want you to kiss Mikes head, shaft, and balls while thanking him. ahh. Is there a problem sissy? oh no no problem as i went towards Mike spent unit. i gave his shaf a peck and said thanks. i felt cindy spank me hard, NO silly we kiss with wet lips and hold it a second then you will back off and say thank you Sir. Oh god how embarassing, so i pressed my wet lips on his shaft then lifted and said thank you Sir. Then to his balls, then Mike held his shaft out, the head sissy he said. i pressed my lips on his head mmm thank you Sir. Good girl you are learning, now go get the shower on for us. Yes Sir

maybe more.....

what cindy might look like
41417.Abey%202.jpg

Great story thanks.
I bet you wish cindy looked that good :D
Cheers wall

Users who are viewing this thread