• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife for comments - nothing off limts

• Thread starterThe_Outsider18
  • Start date
T

The_Outsider18

Feel free to say what you think of her and what you'd like to do to her...

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 596
  • d11.jpg
    d11.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 617
  • d34.jpg
    d34.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 618
  • DSC00604.JPG
    DSC00604.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 545
  • d79.jpg
    d79.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 587
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
She needs Jenny Craig in her life ..toot sweet

duke9555 said:
She needs Jenny Craig in her life ..toot sweet

Too big for you sir?

Amazing! Is she aware you are posting?

skommelman said:
Amazing! Is she aware you are posting?

No sir, she isn't

she looks dirty

I like her. I'd come repeatedly in her pussy. Very cute face. Nice curves.

Nice fuck doll

I love the wedding dress picture...me barebacking her in it would be wonderful... from behind...

I would love to fuck all of her holes, with or without you present

I bet you are not giving her enough sex - if she likes a lot of food, she will like a lot of sex. Ask her if she would like to have a cuckold wedding and use her wedding dress a second time. You can "give her hand in marriage" instead of her Dad this time.

If she gets attention from two or more men, she will soon get fit, fabulous and excited about life.

What a hottie!

Gorgeous curves... She is so sexy! I could just imagine my bare cock sliding in and out of that hot, thick, wet pussy. Makes me want to shoot my load just thinking about it.

munch_8788 said:
Gorgeous curves... She is so sexy! I could just imagine my bare cock sliding in and out of that hot, thick, wet pussy. Makes me want to shoot my load just thinking about it.

Take action, her pussy is waiting for your attention. Beg, borrow or steal the money to get to her house - and commit to being her house boy forever after. Hubby won't mind you digging the garden and all the other jobs about the house to prove your worth.

Wow she is very sexy

Get her black bred! That size of woman black guys love..

Super hot, love the picture in the veil. Tell us where you went with her in just the overcoat? I'd invite all my buddies over to fill her up until her pussy overflowed. Beautiful girl, sir!

Wow! Sexy wife would love to cum on her belly & titties!!

She may be a little large but big girls are just as good at fucking and sucking as petite girls! I'd fuck her and eat her in a heartbeat!

Fuck you Duke, I'd fuck that fine voluptuous pussy & ass anytime. Like a little meat on my girls.

Users who are viewing this thread