• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife fucks black men without my knowledge

• Thread starterWhite Freak
  • Start date

White Freak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2009
Well let me introduce myself my name is Donald i am 38 and white,my wife Jennifer is 36 and a white female we been married for 12 years.I thought it was a happy marriage was i wrong .We live in Dublin Ohio jen teachs pre k I work in the IT field .We have a 4 year old son after he was born our marriage started to go stale and the sex life was not great so to spice it up I bought some IR dvds and i bought jen a lap top which we use to watch the videos on boy that was a big mistake it did the trick for me my 5in dick was hard but what I did not know was that my wife jen was getting addicated to BBC her pussy was always wet from seeing that big black cock as we watched.I did not know she had bought a big blackj dildo and used it when i was asleep well the best is yet to come.

I think you are a big fake.

here?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread