• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY wife Holy for you

• Thread startercuckold1896
  • Start date

cuckold1896

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2007
MY 38 wife Holy . we are married for 9 years and we have 2 kids (3 and 5 yo)
.she started thinking about fucking another man , after our second chil Birth , she started to hanging out with old friends and finally she told me she is fucking other guys for fun almost every day ! tell me what you thinking about her . email me for more information on her , we are in NY willard area ,

Attachments

• holy1 copy_resize.jpg
    holy1 copy_resize.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 987
  • hOLY m.jpg
    hOLY m.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 753
  • holy3 copy_resize.jpg
    holy3 copy_resize.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,184
beautiful

cuckold1896 said:
.she started thinking about fucking another man , after our second chil Birth , she started to hanging out with old friends and finally she told me she is fucking other guys for fun almost every day ! tell me what you thinking about her . email me for more information on her , we are in NY willard area ,
wish you lived a bit closer, would help her out, she is hot

Where is Willard NY?:D

what beautiful big tits. You lucky guy

Great tits and sexy lips! Love to have both wrapped around my cock!

would love to get a tit wank between these gorgeous melons :D

Your wife is lovely. My name is Irene. I am a 45 year-old, married, white female, from upstate New Hampshire. I would love to fuck other Men, along with your wife. You and my hubby, can sit at home, while your wife and I are out on the town, being pleasured by other Men. If this sounds good to you both, please contact us at, GoddessLela62@aol.com . I know that you and my hubby, will love what your wife and I, will bring home to you both. Love, Irene!!!

hot wife

cuckold1896 said:
very hot i see why she gets it everyday.she had been missing out for long time now making up that time.

Bbc In Nyc

WHERE IS WILLARD IN NY?I'D LOVE TO FUCK HER.COME TO THE CITY. LTUG101@YAHOO.COM

Hey 1896

You are one lucky dude. She looks like one hot piece of ass and I am betting she is just that. Plus she did it on her own and no one had to push or talk her into it. It just dont get any hotter than this. Unless of coarse you got to peek while some big cocked stud pounded her hot little pussy. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY ,pant pant pant pant:p :p :D :eek: okdeacon says have fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread