• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife is out looking for cock

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
MY WIFE IS OUT LOOKING FOR COCK

My wife went out tonight wearing a short low cut dress fishnet stockings, I am home locked up in a CB3k. She said that she is going out to look for some new cock. That I should be in the guest bedroom when she gets home in case she has someone with her. I am not to be seen or heard. I am to leave the door open to my rooms I can hear them.

You are Living the DREAM!

carina_halerose said:
MY WIFE IS OUT LOOKING FOR COCK

My wife went out tonight wearing a short low cut dress fishnet stockings, I am home locked up in a CB3k. She said that she is going out to look for some new cock. That I should be in the guest bedroom when she gets home in case she has someone with her. I am not to be seen or heard. I am to leave the door open to my rooms I can hear them.

As it should be, you are living the dream of many....

That sounds really exciting carina. I think I'd quite like that scenario once in a while. I had the 'pleasure' of hearing my fiancee squealing and moaning while her ex boyfriend fucked her yesterday. On a mobile phone recording, but amazing nonetheless. I can imagine if I was in the next room, it would be almost overwhelming. My fiancee has said that although the idea is exciting, she only wants to fall asleep with me. I feel very lucky in that respect.

I've not searched for your other threads carina, perhaps you could tell me. Does your wife treat you with love and respect in a more traditional form as well as cuckolding you? Will she be falling asleep in someone elses arms after fucking? How do you both feel about?

I don't get the whole cock lock thing but as long as your having fun I guess that's all that matters. You should try going out with her sometime actually watching her slut around with men while you sit in the back ground . You may find it more fun actually being a part of what's going on. There is nothing more exciting than watching my wife whoring all over men in a bar. Just my opinion. Like I said as long as your having fun.

babyruthiezhubby said:
I don't get the whole cock lock thing but as long as your having fun I guess that's all that matters. You should try going out with her sometime actually watching her slut around with men while you sit in the back ground . You may find it more fun actually being a part of what's going on. There is nothing more exciting than watching my wife whoring all over men in a bar. Just my opinion. Like I said as long as your having fun.

There are times that i am allowed to go with her and even watch as she gets fucked. Last night she wanted to go out alone and play. She keeps me locked up only when she is out or with Real Men.. Its to remind me that my cock is to small to please her and that i am not a real man. i am a sissy cuckold and i have never been happier.i love to worship her pussy after she has been out with a Real Man.

BTW she did bring home a man last night and they fucked for hrs. i loved hearing her cum. The best part was hearing her elling him how good his big cock felt in her and her telling him to fuck her harder.

Around 4am she called me to come to bed it was after he left. She unlocked stroked my cock tell me how good he was and that i could never fuck her like he did. She did not let me cum, i was allowed to worship her freshly fucked pussy. i also had to pick up and the cum filled condom on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread