• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife is pregnant to another man, we just don't know who..

• Thread starterinsomniactric
  • Start date

insomniactric

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2022
New Zealand
My wife is pregnant. She felt it a few weeks ago, got the test and it showed positive.

She's started to show in the belly now, she's looking beautiful! We had an ultrasound on Wednesday and the technician said she's about 9 weeks pregnant give or take a week.

We knew the baby wasn't mine as soon as we found out she was pregnant because I haven't finished inside her for months. She has said she wanted another baby, we are going to add to our family.That will be 3 children, none of which I am the biological father of. My wife is a really bad girl like that. I love being her cuck.

As to who the father is, she doesn't know, it could be one of five different men and as far as we can tell as we think the date of conception is between roughly between 28/12/22-11/1/22.

Firstly she went away for a couple nights over new years eve with some friends and slept with 2 different guys a total of 6 times. I actually posted about that on here if you wanted to hear about that. It was fucking hot, They both finished inside her.

She also had a boyfriend for most of December as well as January and some of Feb, she was seeing him most days especially over the holidays, they went away together for 3 nights from the 4th until the 7th of Jan. He knew she was married so it made it easy for everyone involved to not have to sneak around. He was cumming in her every time, I was licking the cum out of her cunt most nights when she came home. He would come over while I was away with work as well. He actually died in an accident in February, my wife said they would still be seeing eachother now if that didn't happen. She was pretty upset for a few weeks. She hopes this new baby is his.

When we built our house in 2020 we designed it with her sleeping around in mind. Our bedroom has sliding doors to the back yard and sound proofing between all the rooms, with the older child's room at the other end of the hall my wife can be as loud as she wants which is something she enjoys.

On Sunday the 8th of January she got someone to come over from tinder and fuck her while I watched from the spare room via some hidden camera's. It was pretty raunchy, she let him in the sliding door to the bedroom, she was wearing black heels, see through knickers which covered most of her ass, the fanny part of the knickers was also see through. She didn't have a bra on, she just had a see through button up lace shirt over the top which opened towards the bottom showing her pussy. They sat on the bed and talked for like 30 seconds then she asked "do you want to fuck" and he kissed her, he got naked and she started sucking his cock, then she slid her knickers and heels off and climbed up him and lowered herself down on his dick, about halfway down his big cock with the first drop then she took the whole thing and let out a sigh of relief. She rode him up and down and I could see her ass cheeks ripple once every time she slammed down. Then she jumped off and buried her face in the bed and stuck her ass up in the air and he fucked her hard from behind until he ejaculated inside her. He pretty much fucked off straight away after he finished and I went in there and ate the cum out of her pussy, it was a fucking big cream pie, we 69ed and I came in her mouth which she then spat in my mouth and I swallowed it. We are hoping the baby isn't this guys because he's quite brown and that would be a bit awkward as we live a normal social life with plenty of friends and things.

The final possibility is a guy she had over from tinder on the 10th of Jan, I was away with work. It was a bit different than her normal M.O. She had him come through the bedroom slider door but they hung out and watched a movie in bed for a bit before they started kissing, she had little blue yoga shorts on with no knickers underneath which would have been a nice surprise, and just a white singlet and black bra. They had sex with a condom but then he stayed in bed with her to watch more of the movie, they were both naked and had sex again, this time no condom and she said he just held her down and fucked her hard until he came inside her.

So that's it, five guys, 2 from her new year's holiday, her deceased boyfriend, some brown guy from tinder and some young white guy from tinder. The first guy from new years is a little bit older than her, the second guy from new years is about 25, her boyfriend was 27, the brown guy was about 35 and the last guy 21. She slept with her boyfriend again after those dates but didn't have anyone else until the 5 of Feb.

I know that's quite a lot of sexual partners even for some of you sicko's and I know that not every cuck would raise someone else's baby but I just love my wife so much, she's so sensual and when she has sex it really is a thing of beauty. She just wanted another baby hence all the unprotected sex and what my wife wants she gets.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, subcuckimpot, natasnaikul and 3 others
Thanks for your good story. Your sexy wife is doing very well — and you are satisfied as well, it sounds like.

hope u share her pregnancy journey right up to birth and pethaps lil after.
congrats mate!

Reactions: Maxio
Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family.

Reactions: subcuckimpot

Users who are viewing this thread