• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife is sexy as hell

• Thread starterfuncouple76801
  • Start date

funcouple76801

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2008
Here she is. We play with other guys from time to time but I can't get her to cuckold me. let her know if you like her and we will see how she feels. Tell her if you think she would be a good cuckold wife. tell her what you would do to her. maybe she will get on here and respond to you,,,,,she will be watching

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 711
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 915
  • IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 718
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 815
I want to do it honey but not sure how to start i am scared and do not know why please help me not be scared about it .

thanks,:)

look

for someone your both comfortable with, don't feel bad if he's jealous the first time it's normal, enjoy tell him what you want and see if it's what he wants decide and have fun

f"or someone your both comfortable with, don't feel bad if he's jealous the first time it's normal, enjoy tell him what you want and see if it's what he wants decide and have fun":" but its all good!

tonio45 said:
for someone your both comfortable with, don't feel bad if he's jealous the first time it's normal, enjoy tell him what you want and see if it's what he wants decide and have fun

I can do that but i am having trouble getting started on asking other guys

Not

really hard dude just have to make up your mind it's what you really want, if it's someone you just met at a bar ask them straight up, if it's a friend it's a little trickier, you have to find out if it's what he wants, subtely of course or else you'll ruin a friendship unless of course you don't care about the friendship other than fucking, but if you do invite the friend over, see if he likes her and slowly work it in to the conversation

this is the female

tonio45 said:
really hard dude just have to make up your mind it's what you really want, if it's someone you just met at a bar ask them straight up, if it's a friend it's a little trickier, you have to find out if it's what he wants, subtely of course or else you'll ruin a friendship unless of course you don't care about the friendship other than fucking, but if you do invite the friend over, see if he likes her and slowly work it in to the conversation

I am the one that is looking for some help on how to cuckold my husband?
please help me.:)

sweetie, where are you at?? I can help you...

MasterTrainer7 said:
sweetie, where are you at?? I can help you...
I am in Texas were are you

Last edited by a moderator:
cuckold

lock him in a cb3000 or the newer cb6000. look at the web site: KEPT FOR HER. they offer a white locking ring, when in place there is no way he can masterbate or pull out. my wife has had me locked up since jan 10th (this session) and refuses to let me cum. i have to do all the chores while she parties and plays with her 27yr. old lover. shes 54 and loves and deserves all the big hard cock she wants.....:eek:

Where

in Texas are you? I'm in Houston

Well I am not interested in locking him up. I still love to play with him too. Maybe give me some other Ideas

give me advice

I want to cuckold him bad but I don't know how to do it, I don't want to lock him up. I just want to go fuck some guy or maybe a group of guys and some home and he finds me used up

Start by playing head games with him. Then if he is turned on, take the next step and pickup a guy. Arrange for your husband to watch. Always smile at him to tell him how good it feels.

ok

I will try that anything else I should do?

go

to a club together let him watch you flirt and dance he'll let you know if he wants you to go further

She is a sexy lady... you should cuck the hell out of him. I suggest what "Queen Linda's Cucky" said.. Lock him in a cb3000 or a cb6000

i am interested in helping out have done this before, have been a bull for two couples i am clean , well endowed, in texas just dont know what part you guys are,let me know we could go from there and i could send some pics

A strategy for getting you there....

Hi woman half of Funcouple76801—

Your photos don't show anything above the shoulders but you appear to be a very attractive woman.... you look fit and healthy. Successfully cuckolding your husband, in any case, will be less a matter of the details of your physical appearance, and more a matter of conveying the message to the men you want that you are sexual and you want them. That is, you don't have to look like a supermodel to become a successful cuckoldress (although if you do, that probably won't work against you).

Looking for lovers among couples who are your friends and/or the people you work with has some undesirable downsides I imagine you are aware of. This may be accounting, at least in part, for your fearfulness about approaching men for sex. Not being very outgoing by nature (being somewhat shy) and fearing rejection may be another problem. If so, there's nothing unusual about that — lots of people are like that. On the plus side, if you live in a relatively large city or town in Texas, the number of potential lovers available to you is quite large.... especially if they realize you are a married woman so no commitment on their part is implied.

Your problem is to coax your potential lovers to step out of the woods, as it were, so you can see them and select one or more that you like.

To accomplish this I suggest advertising, in a way that will protect your anonymity.

1. Set up an anonymous e-mail address on (for instance) hotmail or yahoo. (When you do this, they will ask you for your alternative address but don't give them your "real" address. Rather, give them a fake e-mail address that looks plausible.)

2. Write a suitable self-description indicating you're a married woman looking for lovers, including (of course) the general area you live in and anything else you consider relevant, and put it on Adult Friend Finder (which probably has a larger clientele than this forem), and/or on this forum (which you have already done, in effect). Ask that responses be sent to your anonymous e-mail address. Indicate that if they don't receive a reply from you within (2 days? 3 days? 1 week?), that most likely means you decided — for reasons related to the nature of their e-mail, probably — you are not interested.

3. Evaluate the responses you get over some suitable time period (not too long) and decide which ones you may seriously be interested in. If you can make it at least (say) 3 or 4, maybe 5, you won't be putting all your eggs in one basket. Contact them and ask each of them to send you a photo. Fully clothed should be fine at this point. Presumably they will expect the same from you, so send them your photo (with nothing that permits identifying you).

4. Decide which ones you are still interested in and make arrangements (by e-mail) for *you* to call *them* (not the reverse). Set your phone for "block caller-id" so they can't identify your phone number easily, and tell them they'll have to set their phones to accept your call on that basis.

5. Call each potential lover and spend some time talking with him. Make judgements as to whether you are still interested based on how they come across verbally. The phone conversations are important, so I recommend not skipping this step.

6. After you've talked to all of them and whittled them down (probably) to a "shorter short list," make arrangements to meet them, one at a time, at a neutral location — say, in a restaurant for lunch. Since your husband is "on board" with all this, I would suggest he accompany you. If you or your potential lover don't want that, I suggest your husband be "somewhere" nearby where he can see the two of you as you talk during lunch (he could have lunch by himself, for instance, at a different table). For your own safety, I strongly recommend making sure your husband is nearby, if not with you, when you meet potential lovers you've found via the Internet.

7. This procedure (e-mail -> e-mailed photos -> phone conversations -> lunch dates) should enable you to decide (I would hope) on one or more candidates you like well enough to take to bed. You could then call the one you're most interested in back, and make arrangements to meet him at a motel or hotel (or ask him if he would like to make a "hotel trip" during your lunch date). If your husband makes the room reservation, he can obtain two keys so he has one himself and you have the other. He can then be somewhere nearby — within easy cell-phone reach, so to speak — when you meet your lover in the room. This means, obviously, you or your husband would have to pay for the room for your first tryst, but I suggest that would be a good thing to do for reasons of safety.

8. If it does not go too well and you decide you don't want to see your "first candidate" again, you and he can separate and he will not know where you live — which is desirable, because you don't want to risk unwanted visits from him in the future. You can then move on to your next candidate.

9. If it does go well and you decide you want to continue your relationship with him, you can exchange more information about each other — and you and your husband can, perhaps, invite him to your home to become better acquainted.

Sorry about the length of this post, but I suggest this strategy would have potential for finding lovers in a way that is likely to maintain a reasonable level of safety for you, while avoiding letting your and your husband's friends and co-workers know you are "stepping up and moving out" as a cuckoldress.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread