• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife jill

• Thread starterlear
  • Start date

lear

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
Hi I have a few older photos there about 6 months. I will post more if she will let me take somemore tonight. She is submissive and likes verbal abuse, but not from me. She has never been submissive to me. I had no idea she was submissive to be honest. Any comments on her are welcomed as well. I have a question though she has been with blk twice since we have been married. Both times when she came she started crying????

ok

you say she has neer sbbed to YOU...who took the pics of the writing?

the writing?

Last edited by a moderator:
if you mean the one on her breast and belly button those are tattoos

Last edited by a moderator:
my bad

sorry....lookin thru 'stoned' eyes

Why was she crying?

I don't know she does it after she cums

Where'd she go??

sorry about that

What An Ass Jill Has :)

Dude,
Well I have to say Jill is Sexy as hell I love a gals ass the most & she has a flawless Ass.
Would love to have ya hands around that sexy ass.
More Once U put more pics of that sexy Ass. Well I would have to say that U shouldnt have blurred that sexy smilin face I know its smilin.
B Brave & put that face pics as well. The sight of her belly button circled reminds me of a game my friends & I used to play ith our gals we would make her play with her self & circle her belly button who so ever shot BULL's Eye
Got her holes to use first.
Well lets see sum more of Jill:flash:.

lear said:
sorry about that

Users who are viewing this thread