• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife just me a few new photos!

• Thread starterUrCockMyWife
  • Start date

UrCockMyWife

Lonely and wanting to clean up pussy!
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2019
Pa
I wish she still let me get involved what I wouldn't give to clean her pussy! Honestly I think she wants me to become gay. She ruined my last relationship ship by sending my girl friend pictures of me in a bra and panties and with a dildoe in my ass!

Screenshot_20200515-190709_Canary.jpg Screenshot_20200515-190740_Canary.jpg Screenshot_20200515-190659_Canary.jpg Screenshot_20200515-190608_Canary.jpg

Reactions: xswitch, erzika, Boertjie and 8 others
He made me feel more like woman then you ever did Joe! You like taking it up the ass, I've seen you suck dick! Your gay and I turned you into dick loving husband that worships the clocks that got to fuck me! Lol Post some comments guys it makes me feel so good to get the attention!

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, Lovasianladies, littlesmallie and 3 others
JuicyforBBC said:
He made me feel more like woman then you ever did Joe! You like taking it up the ass, I've seen you suck dick! Your gay and I turned you into dick loving husband that worships the clocks that got to fuck me! Lol Post some comments guys it makes me feel so good to get the attention!
He should be thanking you and showing total respect for your lovers as a good obedient faggot cuckold. He should only care about your sexual satisfaction. HE! it sounds like should except that he is now a faggot and should be in sexy panties to help satisfy your manly lovers. As you both take care of his manly needs.

I know I would be licking your lover's butthole to show my total respect and show I know my place and want to make you happy.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
UrCockMyWife said:
I wish she still let me get involved what I wouldn't give to clean her pussy! Honestly I think she wants me to become gay. She ruined my last relationship ship by sending my girl friend pictures of me in a bra and panties and with a dildoe in my ass!

Screenshot_20200515-190709_Canary.jpg Screenshot_20200515-190740_Canary.jpg Screenshot_20200515-190659_Canary.jpg Screenshot_20200515-190608_Canary.jpg
You need to obey her; she knows your no longer a man for her. So, except your new role as a sissy boy cuckold and start by satisfying her manly lover. You still want to be a part of her sexual satisfaction RIGHT? I know I would.

Users who are viewing this thread