• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Likes Multiple Guys At Same Time

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
Way back early in high school I never once thought that my future wife, Lorna, would ever fuck other guys. She was always horny even back then. Always wanting to fuck. She was the one who seduced me back then, rather than me trying to get into her panties. Now, after having a daughter in high school, then getting married after high school, then her cuckolding me and feminizing me, she is on a non-stop fucking binge.

It came as a surprise to me when she offered so little resistance when I first suggested she have other lovers as I knew I was not satisfying her. Then it came as even a bigger surprise when she quickly starting having more than one guy at a time. She seems happiest when she has three or four or more guys at once. They are always black. There is a never ending line of black guys that are at the house. I often serve them breakfast.

I do like watching. I have to admit that. Especially when a really thick black cock stretches her pussy to the extreme. I am never allowed to put my dick in her, but if somehow that did happen, I doubt she could even feel me any more. She does vaginal exercises to keep her pussy nice and tight, but even so....

Seeing a huge black cock in her pussy and at the same time, another in her ass is verging on heaven, both for her and for me. For me, it is the clean-up duties that come after, but for her, it is the multiple massive orgasms she has. She has been known to scream pretty loud. Once, somebody even called the cops thinking she was being beaten. The cops had a big laugh when they found out the truth, haha.

I don't remember her screaming for me even once. I guess that tells you something right there.

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, bitchboi, Custer Laststand and 6 others
Sounds like she knows what she likes and goes after it. You may as well enjoy being her cuckold

Reactions: shaggyfromscooby and Dingos
Let me join lol

FA0AF1A1-E6A5-46F1-9E40-B3CA1898A1D4.jpeg

Love to watch as my wife is gang banged. Pussy and ass stretched and full of cum. Three holes full of cock at the same time. The only exercise she does is draining everyone's balls

As well as mine...

DSC_0169.jpg DSC00982.jpg Screen Shot 2012-05-20 at 4.50.47 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2012-07-27 at 7.49.06 AM.jpg

Reactions: Maxio, newTPAcpl, Cuckedboipussy and 3 others
Qu
Gracie said:
Seeing a huge black cock in her pussy and at the same time, another in her ass is verging on heaven, both for her and for me.
It's quite a sight isn't it. I remember the first time I saw my Julia being split like that by two hung guys, I almost ********** when she started orgasming on their cocks to no end

Gracie said:
Way back early in high school I never once thought that my future wife, Lorna, would ever fuck other guys. She was always horny even back then. Always wanting to fuck. She was the one who seduced me back then, rather than me trying to get into her panties. Now, after having a daughter in high school, then getting married after high school, then her cuckolding me and feminizing me, she is on a non-stop fucking binge.

It came as a surprise to me when she offered so little resistance when I first suggested she have other lovers as I knew I was not satisfying her. Then it came as even a bigger surprise when she quickly starting having more than one guy at a time. She seems happiest when she has three or four or more guys at once. They are always black. There is a never ending line of black guys that are at the house. I often serve them breakfast.

I do like watching. I have to admit that. Especially when a really thick black cock stretches her pussy to the extreme. I am never allowed to put my dick in her, but if somehow that did happen, I doubt she could even feel me any more. She does vaginal exercises to keep her pussy nice and tight, but even so....

Seeing a huge black cock in her pussy and at the same time, another in her ass is verging on heaven, both for her and for me. For me, it is the clean-up duties that come after, but for her, it is the multiple massive orgasms she has. She has been known to scream pretty loud. Once, somebody even called the cops thinking she was being beaten. The cops had a big laugh when they found out the truth, haha.

I don't remember her screaming for me even once. I guess that tells you something right there.
How many different black men has she fucked?

It's in the hundreds. Impossible to know the exact number. Some are long term regulars and some very short term etc. I had no clue when we first got married that she would be a first class slut like she is. haha

Reactions: bitchboi
Gracie said:
It's in the hundreds. Impossible to know the exact number. Some are long term regulars and some very short term etc. I had no clue when we first got married that she would be a first class slut like she is. haha
This is so hot, my biggest fantasy is to be a submissive cleanup cuckold, and cock sucker for my wife's gangbang.

Users who are viewing this thread