• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife lost her virginity while cucking her highschool sweetheart

• Thread startercheckitout
  • Start date

checkitout

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
My wife and I have been talking about doing the cucking thing for a while now, along with that have come stories of our sexual past..

She told me the story of how she lost her virginity, she said that her and her high school sweetheart had been together for a couple of years, they would make out and she would let him finger her and she would jerk him off but it never went past that. Well one night her, her boyfriend and a few other people were all hanging out and drinking a little, and there was one guy there that she just thought was the hottest thing in the world. She told me she knew she was going to fuck him, so I guess as the night went on and everyone cleared out except for her bf and the other guy, her bf then told her that he was going to bed (it was at his house) she told him "I am going to go home I'm tired" after he went in the room and ********** her and this other guy started making out and he stripped her down butt naked and spread her out on the couch (her bf is ********** in the room 10 feet away) and started to grab and suck on her tits, she said he then took off his pants she said he had a huge cock, and she dropped to her knees and sucked it, then he picked her up put her on her back and fucked her hard (she lost her virginity but she said she loved it). After he came on her he got up and left...my wife said she felt so happy and was still horny so she laid on the couch and masturbated for another hour then she went home.

I asked her why she loved it so much and she said "just knowing my bf was in the other room and could've came out and saw me blowing this guy or getting fucked by him...or even him catching me masturbating".

I told her she cucked her boyfriend while losing her virginity.

Hot! I guess that ,eans she'd be open to cucking you too?

Users who are viewing this thread