• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife loves men

• Thread starterJerry d
  • Start date

Jerry d

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2007
I hope you like this pic of Janet. She cuckolds me often, but I'm a very submissive guy and I really like it. I love to jerk off thinking about her spreading her legs and getting fucked bareback.

00 Janet spread in rocker.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
I'm not a fan of pubic hair, but there's something incredibly sexy about that pic of the wife.

Like that big bush :)

do you have any bareback pics of your wife???

Jerry d said:
I hope you like this pic of Janet. She cuckolds me often, but I'm a very submissive guy and I really like it. I love to jerk off thinking about her spreading her legs and getting fucked bareback.

YES YES YES. That is a magnificient bush. Don't ever cut any of it off. More pics please PLEASE.

That's right, I'm so tired of bald pussy. keep the fur over that pie

more more black dildo pics or ass pics would be nice

jerry, you are a decent cuck - putting your wife's sexual happiness to the forefront - you sound very proud of her, and the bulls will love to ride her sexy body.

Jerry d said:

love pussy hairs...need more of them on here...i would strecth that pussy with this ten inches

jerry, does she let you eat creampies?

Very considerate of you! She does do BBC though, right?

COngrats on having a wife who lets other men lay between her legs. Mine has done it for 22 of the 23 yrs we been married nudists. I love peeping, watching, or hearing about it later. Hope you eat creampies too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m not a fan of pubic hair too, but she is hot, indeed. Lucky man you are. Luckier are the BBC that fucks that juicy pussy.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's her pussy and her choice. hairy or bare, she looks incredibly HOT!

She is one hot wife, Jer. Best of luck to you, and glad you enjoy your role as much as I do mine.

Less chance of a nudist getting sunburnt with a generous bush like hers.

Jerry, would you consider a penis cage so that your masturbation can be "just once per week" in a huge squirt accross the room, fuelled by your intense, denied desires during the week?

Janet could measure the distance of the squirt each week when she released you for a couple of hours before being re-caged.

You could set up a graph on the wall to record your cumming progress as the months rolled by and get awarded performance gold stars which could gain you full sex when you had enough stars.

my wife has a big bush, guys luv it

Users who are viewing this thread