• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife Pat love BBC

• Thread starterpat_tixi
  • Start date

pat_tixi

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2007
wife4blacks.bravehost.com
hot italian wife seek BBc in local area. We live in italy near Vicenza

Attachments

• niky10_2_ridimensionare.jpg
    niky10_2_ridimensionare.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,142
  • niky12_2_ridimensionare.jpg
    niky12_2_ridimensionare.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,374
  • niky13_2_ridimensionare.jpg
    niky13_2_ridimensionare.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2,242
pat_tixi said:
hot italian wife seek BBc in local area. We live in italy near Vicenza

Would love to see more.

nice pics pat

Lady I wish that was my dick you were sucking on.

Wife and BBC

Doesn't look like a great big black cock to me. My husband is much bigger than that little thing and it's very white...

what?

caper1 said:
Doesn't look like a great big black cock to me. My husband is much bigger than that little thing and it's very white...

those pics and that lady is ultra hot, huge cock or no. way to piss on somebody's parade. it never ceases to amaze me when ugly heifers post pics of their corpulent heaving frames, they dont get criticized. as soon as you see a hot lady enjoying BBC, the criticosms start to flow out. maybe its jealousy.

I agree with boomshakk the pics are hot. By the way caper1 I look at the woman how nice looking she is and I don't give a shit about the cock in the pick. I don't care if it is 5 inches or a foot long I only wish it was my cock she was enjoying.

The Mad Race Is On!

The race is on to get as much black cock before it is all interbred and there truly is no such thing as a real black cock.

Hey, Italian woman! Go to Ohio to see Pimpology next week. Hook up with him at one of his nightly parties! PM him immediately!

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: they're held monthly and she'd be smart to do so if she's ever in America.

Users who are viewing this thread