• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife said to post more for her....

• Thread starterjamiehalen
  • Start date

jamiehalen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2007
My wife liked the responses that she got from the other post and wanted me to post more. First of all she is the one that introduced me to this site. I log in under the name she uses. I am sure she is on here when I am not at home. I think she is trying to introduce me to the Cuck lifestyle. Her pussy is much larger than my cock due to what she says is the dildo you see in the pictures. Funny I used to fuck her and my cock still filled her up even when we used the dildo but now I think she has been having sex with a friend of mine. He has a very large BBC and she has questioned me about his size before. I know she came back from a party that he was at and went to bed as soon as she came in. I went to bed and put my hand in her pussy and it was soaking wet and she smelled strongly of sex...I think that I was feeling the seed of my friend in my wifes pussy and the thoughts of it realy turned me on... If you would like to see more or swap pics Her email address is jamiehalen@yahoo.com

MVC-002S.JPG MVC-013S.JPG 33.JPG MVC-014S.jpg MVC-018S.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Post more! Seeing your wife's pale skin with that black toy and red lingerie makes my cock hard!

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice! more!

Ask Her

Man ask her if she is fucking you bbc buddy. Tell her we will all get hard ons. I Like that sneaky fucking and finding the mess later. She appears to one hot lady. Show us that fresh fucked pussy. Let us suffer some with aching hard ons. Thanks You Two Get it girl and get it often. okdeacon

shes very pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife is hot

love to see that bbc fucking bareback. is she on the pill?

WOW she is a hot one.Love her big bush,bet it makes a good creampie

fertile time

she needs real cum, not protected fucking, has she had kids yet from you or anyone else?

Nice

I bet she wishes you could watch her with real black cock. She would love it much better than you.

Users who are viewing this thread