• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife spred for you.

• Thread startereatsherafter
  • Start date

eatsherafter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2006
hope you enjoy her.

nice and juicy....

Very hot and sexy. Would love to fuck her. where in texas?

Nice

Have you ever watched her fuck someone else?

We live in San Antonio. And yes I've watched her get fucked many times when we lived back east. A friend used to fuck her a couple times a week, usually at his place where he videeoed most of it. Since we've moved I've heard that he plays some of the vids at his poker parties.

We moved to the northwest where another guy used to fuck her at least weekly. He offered to fuck her at his place and let me watch over the internet. I thought it was cool so I went along with it. Again after we moved here I found out that at least five other guys were also watching my wife sucking his cock as well as getting fucked and ass fucked by him.

Heres a few more of her with other guys.

I like older women..would be nice to eat that pussy

j

love to see her gettin fucked in the ass

some ass fucking

The second friend ewally enjoyed fucking my wife's ass.

sorry ass fucking shot was to big. Will resize it and post it ASAP. Loved seeing my wife getting ass fucked by her friend and loved finding out several of his friends watched her getting it also.

nice

Cool. I too like watching my wife get fucked by my friends. One of my friends had someone from overseas stay with him, we all went out for the evening but my friend had to go back to his wife. His visitor came back to ours and fucked my wife in our bed. I sat on the floor in our room, he fucked her three times that night cumming in her moth and pussy. My friend came over in the mroning and they both took her while I watched. It was one of the most exciting 24 hours of my life. What has been the most exciting fuck you have seen your wife have?

Users who are viewing this thread