• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife ******* to the moving company!!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
A moving company recently came to come pack out our house and ship our stuff overseas. Team consisted of 6 guys. For several hours they admired and got great views of my wife bending over for them. I asked her to wear a short dress and show her ass "by accident" as she bent over and helped the movers throughout the day. All 6 of them got to see her amazing ass and pussy.
She would often go to the first room of the house near the front door and bend over for several minutes as the workers would come and go, walking right past the open door with her about 4 feet away.
I passed by and secretly snapped a photo to share with you guys.
PLEASE post comments on her if you want more!

Reactions: TrippyTrex and toolman2c
Very nice!
Wives flashing and ******** themselves in this way is very hot and erotic!
I love these, room service/pizza delivery, and other "accidental" ******** scenarios!

YES, what a hot view.

Please post more\Thanks

tokyocouple said:
a moving company recently came to come pack out our house and ship our stuff overseas. Team consisted of 6 guys. For several hours they admired and got great views of my wife bending over for them. I asked her to wear a short dress and show her ass "by accident" as she bent over and helped the movers throughout the day. All 6 of them got to see her amazing ass and pussy.
She would often go to the first room of the house near the front door and bend over for several minutes as the workers would come and go, walking right past the open door with her about 4 feet away.
I passed by and secretly snapped a photo to share with you guys.

Please post comments on her if you want more!

i want more!!! A lot more!!!

thats so teasing, so fucking hot teasing !! ;)

I also took this one. I had to crop it alittle but there was actually a guy standing next to her staring straight at her ass while she bent over to reach for something.
it was to hard to get pics secretly since there were 6 guys there watching. There would even be times where she would be in a room alone then turn around and there would be a guy there "wanting to help her". Non of them touched her or anything but they definitely got a great view!!

Reactions: toolman2c
would love to know what these guys were thinking ;) they said something as they finished and leaved ?

Marcs82 said:
Let's see more of your wife!
I have tons of hot pics of her and post her here pretty often. But not enough people comment on her pics or stories so I get bored from lack of interest.

You should have let them all fuck her pussy and ass.

I lik eyour posts. Tjis one made me hard, really hard

very nice view.... i would love to "help" your wife while you are moving :)

Yes, please post more comments on her. I want to show them to her!

I can only imagine how badly those movers wanted to handle her after she was acting like that. I would have definitely tried to grab her ass if she was teasing like that. Amazing stuff as always

haha.. she already have it since long time ago from me ;)

I would love to fuck her from behind like in that photo. Next time i will arrange your move haha

Wikingger said:
haha.. she already have it since long time ago from me ;)
Ya, I've been posting her here for about 2 years now. Please check out and comment on her other stories and pics.

That must have been a great day for the movers, getting to see her bend over every now and then, showing off her sexy ass and thong. I bet they wanted to feel her up all day and fuck her if they ever got the chance. Hot pics and story as always Tokyocouple ;)

she needs to bend over and ****** that ass in front of me.mmmmmmmm 00S0S_9DWiLUYondw_600x450 (1).jpg

Cute! Lovely girl.. lucky movers!

Hi Tokyo Couple. That's cool. My wife does that sort of thing quite a lot. When my pals come over to watch the game, she often wears a really short little house dress, esp. in hot weather. She asks them if they want a beer, and we keep the beer on the bottom shelf in the fridge so that she will bend all the way over to get it and reveal her ass big time. If there's a single male friend of ours who hasn't seen every pair of panties she owns, he must be blind.