• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife want her "bf" to FUCK me !

• Thread starterArgo
  • Start date

Argo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2019
My Hot-Wfe confided in me that she has been talking to her steady "boyfriend" that she wants to watch him FUCK me ! I have sucked his cock in front of her (when she asked) but have never done anything like male/male penetration... Should I go for it ?

Reactions: VauxGuy
Argo said:
My Hot-Wfe confided in me that she has been talking to her steady "boyfriend" that she wants to watch him FUCK me ! I have sucked his cock in front of her (when she asked).
That was a good start.
Argo said:
.....but have never done anything like male/male penetration. Should I go for it ?
Yes. If your hotwife has told you she wants to watch while her lover fucks you up your ass, then... as her cuckold... you should comply with her wishes.

Reactions: VauxGuy and ksfarmcpl
Argo said:
My Hot-Wfe confided in me that she has been talking to her steady "boyfriend" that she wants to watch him FUCK me ! I have sucked his cock in front of her (when she asked) but have never done anything like male/male penetration... Should I go for it ?
If you want her to do things for you, you must be willing to reciprocate. What's fair is fair.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, VauxGuy and Bigboiplay
If you are worried about the "gay" aspect of it remember that she is basically forcing you to accept him. This is not being "gay" it is part of being a submissive "cuckold".

Reactions: VauxGuy and Bigboiplay
I agree, you should do it. My wife has stated that she wants to watch me receive as well. She doesn't have a steady bull, but she wants to still find someone she can enjoy and watch top me.

Reactions: Creaminside

Users who are viewing this thread