• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Wants Me To Be Cuckold? Can You Give Suggestions

• Thread starterDoczzz
  • Start date

Doczzz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2018
My wife wants me to be cuckold.can you give suggestions

Screenshot_20180106_074026.png

Reactions: oppor and okdeacon
Doczzz said:
My wife wants me to be her cuckold. Can you give suggestions?
If the photo you posted is your wife, she looks like a strongly-sexual woman — it's easy to see why she wants to become your cuckoldress. One has the impression she will be fully capable of successfully dating, seducing, and fucking a broad variety of desirable men, thereby greatly increasing the sexual (and psychological) satisfaction of her life as a married woman.

I suggest responding in a positive way. Treat it as a totally-legitimate topic for conversation — something any married woman with a healthy sex drive would want to talk about with her husband.

Since your wife has brought this up with you, almost certainly that means she has been thinking about it for some time. I suggest asking her if she has a candidate in mind she would like to take as a lover, and if she has a plan for how to accomplish that. As part of your conversation with her, I also suggest asking how she visualizes your role if she steps up, steps out and expands her sexual horizons by taking lovers.

Then, go from there. Incidentally, it's very positive that your wife is talking openly with you about wanting to do this, rather than dating and fucking other men behind your back.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
Doczzz said:
My wife wants me to be her cuckold. Can you give suggestions?
How's it going, Doczzz? Did you talk with your hot-looking wife about her stated desire to make you her cuckold? If so, how did the conversation work out....? Did you come to agreement with her regarding her entirely-reasonable desire (I hope)....?

Reactions: toolman2c
Remember if you love her there are far worse things than to be cuckold by her. At least she is not leaving you and your relationship

Beautiful Indian wife, love the post wedding holiday picture of your wife. Let me know if you are looking to explore this still or your wife needs are still curious

Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
it's the best kind of marriage, it'll do wonders for the both of you

Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
If this is something you wish to pursue, it might be worth dole playing or talking about in bed to feel it out

Doczzz said:
My wife wants me to be cuckold.can you give suggestions

Screenshot_20180106_074026.png
Wow, what a little Princess. My suggestion is this: The next time she brings it up, you pull her into your arms look her in the eyes & say "Yes ma'am."

Users who are viewing this thread