• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife wants to bang her ex bf

• Thread starterEzlight
  • Start date

Ezlight

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2021
Hello All,

Me and wife have been in actively in cuckolding lifestyle for about more than 2 years. She recently brought up the idea of having sex with her ex bf. Her ex bf has recently been separated with his wife due to unfortunate circumstances.
My wife told me she really wants him..and she had one of the best orgasms when they were together. Last night while role playing i pretended to be her ex bf his name is Justin. She was moaning and screaming with pleasure while i was fucking her. And kept screaming his name.

Obviously we talked about our boundaries. And we both are managing quiet well.

I guess the question is, i am bit skeptical about bringing her ex bf but strangely turns me on a lot. My wife is left the decision to me. What should i do?

Reactions: Custer Laststand, robbiewillskucku, Bishot and 5 others
I say go for it. She wants him and you want it to happen.

Reactions: ellajohnson, crt, robbiewillskucku and 2 others
Try it pal, see what she's been missing.

Reactions: ellajohnson and AstaSilva
I'd say you might as well give her permission as she will probably give in to her desire for him anyway. This way you have a little control... I'd make her take photos as part of the deal so you two can share them

Reactions: ellajohnson and leahswannabe
badteacherlover said:
I'd say you might as well give her permission as she will probably give in to her desire for him anyway. This way you have a little control... I'd make her take photos as part of the deal so you two can share them
U did that shit? Give a permission to ur woman or she did it by her own?

Ezlight said:
Hello All,

Me and wife have been in actively in cuckolding lifestyle for about more than 2 years. She recently brought up the idea of having sex with her ex bf. Her ex bf has recently been separated with his wife due to unfortunate circumstances.
My wife told me she really wants him..and she had one of the best orgasms when they were together. Last night while role playing i pretended to be her ex bf his name is Justin. She was moaning and screaming with pleasure while i was fucking her. And kept screaming his name.

Obviously we talked about our boundaries. And we both are managing quiet well.

I guess the question is, i am bit skeptical about bringing her ex bf but strangely turns me on a lot. My wife is left the decision to me. What should i do?

My wife Kate had sex with her ex-husband several times after we got married. We have been lifestyle couple from the beginning of our relationship. Kate has sex with friends of ours, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers.

Kate and her ex have a son together and Kate's ex picked up their son every-other-Friday while I was at work. Kate told me that her ex has a really big cock. It was one of the reasons she married him. She said that she did not miss him but she did miss his big cock. I told her that there was no reason she should have to miss his big cock. I suggested that she have some fun with he ex when he is at our house waiting for their son's daycare bus to drop him off.

The next Friday Kate let her ex bend her over our kitchen table for a quick fuck. After that, he started showing up earlier to pick up their son and spending that extra time in our bed with my wife. I thought it was hot that her ex was fucking her again now that she is married to me. He had no idea that I new he was banging my wife. Being around him at family functions was much more fun after he started fucking Kate again. His new wife had no idea.

• Love
Reactions: ellajohnson, Zoocum, bonemeal and 4 others
I definitely think you should go with it!! She deserves his big cock and he seems like an an alpha with his big cock, so he deserves her pussy too. I am so jealous, I wish I could get my wife to fuck her ex!!

Reactions: ellajohnson, Ezlight and Callmegod
I think you all are correct. I gave my wife a go..and she is very excited. Apparantely her ex bf is 9 inch long. I hope she enjoys.

Reactions: ellajohnson and Aussiewimpp
Aussiewimpp said:
I definitely think you should go with it!! She deserves his big cock and he s

Aussiewimpp said:
eems like an an alpha with his big cock, so he deserves her pussy too. I am so jealous, I wish I could get my wife to fuck her ex!!
She does..i agree. He is an alpha male. My wife was so concerned about his separation..and kept thinking about his big cock..

badteacherlover said:
You are right..she called him as soon as i gave her a go. Very happy for her.

Reactions: ellajohnson, Custer Laststand and MyWifeDatesNow
Ezlight said:
You are right..she called him as soon as i gave her a go. Very happy for her.
You have to let us know how it goes.

Perfect choice.

You did the right thing allowing your wife her sexual freedom!

Aussie Bull Tom

Ezlight said:
Hello All,
I guess the question is, i am bit skeptical about bringing [my wie] her ex bf, but [it] strangely turns me on a lot. My wife has left the decision to me. What should i do?
Clearly, your sexy wife is heavily turned on by the idea of fucking her ex-boyfriend. Comply with her desire and go for it.

Ezlight said:
.... She called him as soon as i gave her a go. I'm very happy for her.
Good — your wife is a happier woman. You did the right thing.

jemingway said:
You have to let us know how it goes.
Well...finally it happened and i watched.
He was 9 inch long..my wife couldnt stop fucking him. She was fucking him very passionately. One of the best rough sex she ever had!

• Love
Reactions: cazzolatino, xlove19, Focker and 8 others
Ezlight said:
He was 9 inch long..my wife couldnt stop fucking him. She was fucking him very passionately. One of the best rough sex she ever had!
But hopefully won't be her last!

Reactions: Ezlight
Ezlight said:
He was 9 inch long..my wife couldn't stop fucking him. She was fucking him very passionately. One of the best rough sex she ever had!
How did you feel seeing his 9 inch monster destroying your wife's pussy? Did it excite you to see his cum leaking out of her pussy? Sounds like he fucked her more than once. Did you get to fuck her afterwards? Did you clean them both?
Now that the Genie is out of the bottle it most certainly will happen again. Keep us posted and for god sake take some pictures. :p

Users who are viewing this thread