• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife wants to lock me up

• Thread starterpot4fem
  • Start date
P

pot4fem

Hi, My Wife Linda wants to lock me up but we have no idea where to get such an item here in the U.K.

She has heard about a cb3000 and would like to know where to get one at a decent price.

Anyone had any experience buying such a thing in the U.K.?

Thanks,
bob.

good for her

hello potforfem,

I bought one of these for my hubby, more about that later.

we are in the uk

not sure if im allowed to give addresses out but i guess the admin will remove it if he thinks its spam

i bought it at www hedonisticworld co.uk

all i can say is i thought it was a good price and i had no trouble with service etc..descrete etc.

hope this helps

Jennifer X

ebay - cb3000 or cb6000

hi there,i have been locked in one for about a year now,there are lots of places to get them,and very good store to buy ex bankrupt stock as well,pm me and ill let you know the sites,hope you enjoyed being locked up,if you have any questions please feel free to ask:)

Pot4fem,

See (for example):

Welcome to CB-6000.com - World Leader in Male Chastity

ExoBelt - The best male chastity device in the world.

Steelwerks Extreme blog & portfolio chastity cages / standard

http://www.tollyboy.com/new/male.php

Steelworxx - Keuschheitsg Herzlich Willkommen

Chastity Device the Secure Locking Jewelry

Note there are cheap knockoffs on the market for some types of devices (apparently) that are poorly made and very uncomfortable to wear. So, it's best to buy from the manufacturer.

You might suggest this article to your wife:

Male chastity advantages for women: http://www.angelfire.com/id2/Hawaii/MaleCh.html

—Custer

Just search for cb3000 (or cb6000 or the curve) on google and there's an option for 'pages from [Insert your country here]' you should find most of the retailers. Being locked up certainly sounds fun but most of the time it's just frustrating and uncomfortable, so think carefully before you buy. Chastity devices aren't cheap and there are no returns. I personally wish I had never aggreed to it.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Being locked up certainly sounds fun but most of the time it's just frustrating and uncomfortable, so think carefully before you buy. Chastity devices aren't cheap and there are no returns. I personally wish I had never aggreed to it.

If a married woman who takes lovers locks her cuckold into a chastity device and becomes his sole keyholder, thereby guaranteeing he will remain faithful to her and, furthermore, not masturbate behind her back without her permission, and he agrees and accepts being locked in a chastity device, that would seem to imply agreement and acceptance on his part that "sex is for the pleasure of his wife, not him." Ergo, can he then expect his wife to be sympathetic, later, if his chastity device is "frustrating and uncomfortable"?

If, however, the locked cuckold's wife is sympathetic to his discomfort, would it help if she were to purchase one or more additional chastity devices of different types for him, then "change them out" such that he wears each type for, say, no more than a week at a time?

Given that you wear a chastity device, Jelous_of_wifes_bf (at her request, I gather), would you say this article

http://www.chastity-belt-stories.com/husband_in_chastity_belt

is realistic? Or, alternatively, would you say it's an unrealistic fantasy?

amazon dot com has em

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Just search for cb3000 (or cb6000 or the curve) on google and there's an option for 'pages from [Insert your country here]' you should find most of the retailers. Being locked up certainly sounds fun but most of the time it's just frustrating and uncomfortable, so think carefully before you buy. Chastity devices aren't cheap and there are no returns.

I personally wish I had never aggreed to it.

Your wife's happiness is very important, and her boyfriend is adding a lot of value to your marriage. If you did not let her sleep with her boyfriend, she might want to divorce you.

Being in your penis cage holds the marriage together, and gives you the opportunity to PROVE that your wife's sexual expression is much more important than your discomfort.

i am always locked up my She is out with others and She wears the key so everyone knows that i am at home locked up. Her date seem to like it also and i enjoy it beause it reminds me that a i am not man and it also does what it is designed to do it stops me from touch myself.

Custer Laststand said:
If a married woman who takes lovers locks her cuckold into a chastity device and becomes his sole keyholder, thereby guaranteeing he will remain faithful to her and, furthermore, not masturbate behind her back without her permission, and he agrees and accepts being locked in a chastity device, that would seem to imply agreement and acceptance on his part that "sex is for the pleasure of his wife, not him." Ergo, can he then expect his wife to be sympathetic, later, if his chastity device is "frustrating and uncomfortable"??

True, no, however I probably should have thought about it more before I aggreed to do it. Also, a trial period would have been a good idea as its hard to know what it will be like until you've done it for a while. I guess my intention was to tell pot4fem that he should think carefully about it before he aggrees to it, like I should have.

Custer Laststand said:
If, however, the locked cuckold's wife is sympathetic to his discomfort, would it help if she were to purchase one or more additional chastity devices of different types for him, then "change them out" such that he wears each type for, say, no more than a week at a time?

I honestly don't think it would help too much as some of the biggest drawbacks are things like not being able to go swimming in public and not being able to use a urinal, things you normally don't think about. The discomfort and frustration you can eventually get used to, although its always there.

Custer Laststand said:
Given that you wear a chastity device, Jelous_of_wifes_bf (at her request, I gather), would you say this article

Husband in chastity belt - Male chastity - Husband chastity

is realistic? Or, alternatively, would you say it's an unrealistic fantasy?

To be honest it reeks of BS to me, I really think that 95% of men would either devorce their wives or decend into some sort of craze, primitive state before being able to last 3 months. I would anyway. I certainly won't be showing that to my wife though.

Saraha said:
Your wife's happiness is very important, and her boyfriend is adding a lot of value to your marriage. If you did not let her sleep with her boyfriend, she might want to divorce you.

Being in your penis cage holds the marriage together, and gives you the opportunity to PROVE that your wife's sexual expression is much more important than your discomfort.

True, very true. It certainly helps me be more attentive to her needs/desires.

my wife locked me up last november and its been interesting having to wear it out at times but you get used to it.

Chrisjohn,

chrisjohn said:
My wife locked me up last November ('09) and it's been interesting having to wear it out at times, but you get used to it.

By "wear it out at times" I assume you mean "wear it when you or you and your wife are out in public or out among your friends, at times." Is that the right interpretation?

If so, that suggests your wife does not require you to wear your chastity device all of the time... that is, 24/7 as they say. Is this also the right interpretation? If so, on what occasions and for how long (before release) does your wife require you to wear your chastity device?

Thanks for any additional light you might be willing to shed on your situation.

—Custer

Yes she has left it on since then. she doesnt like me out of it at all to be honest. And yes I wear it out, to work and to the beach but depending on what I wear its a little bulky and at times has shown

Jelous_of_wifes_bf,

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
To be honest it reeks of BS to me. I really think that 95% of men would either divorce their wives or descend into some sort of crazed, primitive state before being able to last 3 months. I would anyway.

Thanks for your evaluation. It's presented as a "true story," but as usual there's no way to be confident that's actually the case. I tend to agree with you.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
I certainly won't be showing that to my wife, though.

No, given your wife obviously considers keeping you in a chastity device a good thing (since she requires you to wear one), it doesn't seem like the sort of thing you'd want to enthusiastically point out to her.

But, since you've concluded you don't like wearing your chastity device, how does your wife ensure you won't simply refuse to allow her to lock it back on you when she removes it periodically for hygienic reasons (washing your genitalia, re-shaving you and re-lubricating your cock, presumably)?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Jelous_of_wifes_bf,
But, since you've concluded you don't like wearing your chastity device, how does your wife ensure you won't simply refuse to allow her to lock it back on you when she removes it periodically for hygienic reasons (washing your genitalia, re-shaving you and re-lubricating your cock, presumably)?

—Custer

Well I guess I could do that if I really wanted to but then she'd probably stop doing some of the things that I enjoy her doing too, consequences I would not be facing had I not agreed to it initially. On the whole I suppose that I don't really, passionately hate it with every fibre of my being, but she is certainly far more keen on it than I am. We have role played with me being hand cuffed whilst she does it but she would rather not get her hands dirty, and prefers to just supervise to make sure that I don't do anything I shouldn't.

Also, she's not the sort of women I can easily say no to on this or other matters but on balance that's exactly how I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread