• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterfuncouple76801
  • Start date

funcouple76801

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2008
My wife just made her a name on here. She is whitesexymama on here now. Guess she is kinda getting into the idea...yall tell me your thoughts:D

Welcome Whitesexymama from Brownwood! Are you into black men or do you just crave the pink steel?

Susan's Slave said:
Welcome Whitesexymama from Brownwood! Are you into black men or do you just crave the pink steel?
I like white men and women thanks.

LOL,,,Well I am whitesexymama's husband and I know that during sex several times she told me that she wanted to try black, and she came very hard when she talks about it.

So what do you guys think that means?????:rolleyes:

I think it means she wants to try black.

I tell him I will if he does it with me or he does it frist I am not going to do a black one by myself he has to do it too!!!!!

What do you women think and you other Guys out there???????

How about what your husband thinks?
But I thought he said that you wanted to try it so I'm not sure what you're asking?
I'm confused, but then again I haven't had my coffee yet.

I think she wants to at times and then at times she don't. She just wants to be slamed by several guys in one night. I watched her fuck a guy yesterday, but wasn't that good of a show,,,He was a puss and didn't cum.

What do you women think and you other Guys out there?

Make you own choices, it sounds like you are are both going to have some great fun, love to hear how things go as you discover what really turns you both on.

Mac

I think I will post some pics of her to get faked and see what she thinks.,,,So go look for it in the faked section,,,but give me a few minutes

never

I will never fuck that guy again it was a wast of my time if they can not cum That makes it twice now that i tryed it on the same guy.

lol,,,well you sounded like you had fun

Users who are viewing this thread