• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my ***** wife

• Thread startersmallwhitecock
  • Start date

smallwhitecock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Although we had enjoyed threesomes before and had swapped partners with other couples, this adult party would be an opportunity for my wife's favorite fantasy, where a group of well hung, dominate black men would use her as their very submissive fuck toy all nite long to become a reality!

It was time to leave for the party and natually my wife was trying to decide what she was gonna wear - something casual, very sexy but easy to remove! She decided to wear just a black, crop top t-shirt and a very tight pair of short shorts. She looked so hot and nasty - especially with bottom half of her breasts and her nipple rings peaking out from under the crop top. Her tight shorts made the outline of her pussy and labia ring visible too. Her six inch platform heels just screamed "Fuck me harder!!" Nothing subtle about my soon to be ***** wife's great outfit.

The party began in the afternoon, outside by the pool and was expected to last well into the nite. When we arrived, some couples plus a five single black guys were already here. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Party chit chat, flirting and drinking. The black guys were polite. No pressure or any sort of pushiness. Everyone made a comment about my wife's party clothes and she used the opportunity to tell them about her sexual fantasy. As the party continued, everyone was hanging out in the living room. There were around a half dozen couples there with an larger contingent of solo male guests. No one would have guessed there was anything unusual about this party.

I went outside to talk to the a few people, After a few minutes I wandered back in to get another beer. The group of black guys were chatting up my wife. It was obvious they were discussing something of great interest to my spouse. They all seemed in extremely good shape, youngish (20-35)tall, muscular and tough looking.She was obviously loving the attention, smiling, giggling and nodding her head affirmatively as they talked and laughed. When she saw I was back, she motioned with her finger to indicate that she was headed into the rear part of the house, where the bedrooms were located. I gave her a big smile and nodded back. I then followed her and her entourage of eager black males into a small back bedroom. .

Even though it was her first time, my wife didn't look nervous as she kneeled down on the mattress. She rubbed the crotches of the nearby ebony guys and began to massage her own breasts. One of the black guys started kissing my wife. Several black hands began to touch her and I saw her eyes close with a big smile on her face. It was pretty obvious how excited she was. Someone pulled up the front of her cropped T-shirt and several hands were soon fondling her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Within a minute or two, her crop top came off and her shorts followed quickly. She was naked except for her platform heels. Three or four ebony studs were roughly pawing her milky white body and she had one of the black guy's dick in her hand. I just wanted to watch the action at that point, so I stayed towards the back of the group of blacks surrounding my wife.

the other guests noticed we weren't in the living room and figured that we were up to something. They strolled into the bedroom and broke into big smiles when they saw my wife being entertained by the group of black guys. my wife motioned for the one of them to come over to her, and with a look of desperation, slowly unzipped his pants, a few guests gasped as she pulled out his massive black shaft, licked her full lips and began kissing and licking his cock and then slid it into her mouth. I had never seen her look as beautiful as she did at that moment.

One of them told her to get on her knees, she eagerly obeyed, and like a professional *****, arched her back and stuck her pretty white round ass up in the ai,r as one of the black men, who had at least 9” of thick black cock got behind my wife, and started rubbing his hardening black meat up her ass crack and down to her tight wet cunt. She wiggled her ass, desperate for him to enter her, and let out a long slutty moan when he shoved his ebony meat hard into my pretty wifes soaking pussy from behind. She had four black cocks rubbing her cute face as the one fucked my wife hard from behind. Seeing her grind and push back hard on his enormous black meat, finally proved to me that I had never satisfied her with my 5” thin white dick. The slutty look on my pretty wifes face as she took all of this black studs meat inside her was so erotic that I nearly came in my pants.After a couple of minutes, he moved over and another hung nigger took his place. Everyone was watching my wicked wife and the black guys who encircled her. It was just so cool seeing how much she enjoyed being the center of attention. Another nigger stud took over the rear position. My wife guided him into her twat with her hand. She licked, sucked and got dick slapped by the other black studs as they waited for their turn in the driver's seat. niggers who were waiting to fuck her were playing with her ass, tits and rubbing their dicks against her, leaving cum tracks all over her body. She was really starting to get off from the rough treatment she was getting. I wasn't worried about them being too rough on her. She moaned loudly as the black guy pulled his shiny ebony meat out of her sodden pussy, put his cock up against her ass, and held it there as his hot black cum started squirting into and over her ass.

The black guy who popped his load into her ass backed away, My slutwife grabbed another eager black cock by the shaft and jammed it all the way into her pussy. Another younger black guy got behind her and started rubbing his cock against her bunghole, then shoved his entire cock all the way in her ass. Two thick black dicks were now all the way in both my wifes fuck holes! I wanted to see this up close. I started to describe to her how nasty she looked with the two black cocks in her. She then started cumming more ferociously than id ever imagined, she began jerking, grinding and bucking on their enormous black cocks. The two black studs were both fucking her hard without any resistance.i could not believe that this was the pretty girl I had married. She was cumming so hard from the impact of the two black cocks that it literally rocked her entire body. As I watched these two hung nigger studs fuck the hell out of my beautiful white wife,. My puny lttle cock hardened even more but she didn't even take a breath or even notice I was there. I thought I was gonna black out for a second but I didn't. IT was that awesome!!

It was so crowded in there with spectators that I had to stand in the doorway. The smell of testosterone permeated the air. It was so damn awesome to watch my very wicked wife knowing how much she loved having all these guys fuck her senseless. The black guy fucking her on his knees started cumming, pulled his dick out then shoved it back in her ass. He was cumming really hard deep in her ass. Feeling this happen must of made the other guy go and he started squirting his hot black load into her pussy. Both these black studs were cumming in her at the same time!

What a performance from my wife! Her entire body and hair were completely drenched with sweat and black semen. ..My incredible wife had fucked five black men until they had cum twice. She finally got the energy to get up She walked out of the bedroom, cum from her twat dripping down her inner thighs. She was headed for the bathroom and a hot shower.

Some cleaver wag then remarked that it looked like a damn hurricane had blown thru the bedroom. It was true. My slutty spouse left five hung black men in her wake! All of these blacks had been completely drained by just one woman. Some of the guests mumbled to me how impressed they were with my wife's sexual stamina and endurance.

After she showered up and reapplied her makeup, my cum luvin' slut wife eventually rejoined the rest of the party in the front room.. She sat there on the sofa with a drink and a great big smile on her face.

awesome!!!!

u got pixs??

watch you racist ways

smallwhitecock said:
.... he moved over and another hung nigger took his place. Everyone was watching my wicked wife and the black guys who encircled her. It was just so cool seeing how much she enjoyed being the center of attention. Another nigger stud took over the rear position. My wife guided him into her twat with her hand. She licked, sucked and got dick slapped by the other black studs as they waited for their turn in the driver's seat. niggers who were waiting to fuck her were playing with her ass, tits and rubbing their dicks against her, ....
.......As I watched these two hung nigger studs fuck the hell out of my beautiful white wife,.

you did not need to use the word nigger. shows you are not an open mided individual, but a racist. You didn't think a black man would read your story.

Maybe he didn't think a black man could read?

an apology

i am truly sorry for posting a story that has offended. i didnt write it, i found it on the web and apologize for being a dumbass and not realizing the offence it would cause. once again i truly apologize, and i really hope you can forgive my foolishness. peace.

I understand

Its all good, apology accepted but is their any way to edit story in original post or delete this one, edit story and repost.

We are breaking stereotypes and setting new standards of acceptance. Like you Icome in here to find pleasure. Thank you for understanding.

A 5 inch penis definitely has not got a chance against a room full of high testosterone-driven black bulls, all determined to help your wife have her first experience in accordance with her stated wishes.

It was so wise and thoughtful of you to let her go black.....you are a very good cuck for your hot wife. Pat yourself on the back many times. Now she needs a new wardrobe for her future 'hunting expeditions', so go talk to her about her needs.

I also noted the enormous pleasure you received watching the "rutting party in action". You got to see one highly switched-on fuck fest, and the contented smile when she sipped her drink afterwards. there is a special magic in being bred by several BBC at once.

Users who are viewing this thread