• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starteruk-cpl
  • Start date

uk-cpl

uk
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2005
NW UK
She has recently take a job as a secretary. After a few week she told me she liked a guy there we have been swingers in the past so wasn't a big surprise. What did surprise me is how much she thinks of him I mention his name and she is so wet. I am sat at my mum's house right now as they are discussing work at home not sure what will be waiting for me tonight.

Reactions: littlec, babagee and redback
Wow! Sexy and hot spot to be in. So she's there with this guy at your home...Alone...And she get wet over talking about him? I have no doubt she will seduce the lucky cock and fuck him good in your bed.

Ok well i returned home very excited at what i might find.
She was sat in her chair dress and smiled as i came in he had left i asked did he have sex with you she stood up and kissed me saying yess.
I immediately took off her pants sat her back down on the chair and licked her out.
she orgasmed as i licked those mixed juices from her, i took out my cock and slipped it in she felt stretched i asked is he hung she replied he if just different i didn't push the matter and quickly came in her.
I have since found he is bigger she let it slip he stretches her nice and that he cums deeper in her.
He hasn't messaged her back yet since apart from to answer a message she sent he simply said he will chat Monday.
Im so hoping he will want her regular.

Reactions: okdeacon, babagee and Nazareth

Users who are viewing this thread